Tommo's Auction Game

• Thread starter Thread starter Tommo43
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 492
  • Views Views 30K
yeeee thats the ****, cnt believe i missed out on gerro for 2 mill :(

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------[/COLOR]

bids made, feel very confident that this could be my last round

^^) haaa, BIIIIG round for me there :D

I have bid, gone a bit extreme but may not need to bid after this round.

Tommo, can we choose our own tactics? I think it would be better!

I have bid, gone a bit extreme but may not need to bid after this round.

Tommo, can we choose our own tactics? I think it would be better!

I was thinking that about tactics lol.

Tommo was on about an hour ago but didnt post, Hopefully get some results soon :)

How would we be able to do tactics? If we did what would be the point in a manager? :L

How would we be able to do tactics? If we did what would be the point in a manager? :L

Haa, team talks!!

I dont know what Hiddink would play. Plus dont teams have a kind of "set preffered formation" thing. E.g milan prefer to play through the middle narrow, rather than wide with attacking wingers.

Might be wrong though, just remember somthing from when i played about in the editor.

Not sure how this would effect the Managers formation, or do managers adapt their formation for their best players etc?

i think the manager would probably play the best formation to play the best players

On Tirath's game, we could sort our won tactic out.

Haa, team talks!!

I dont know what Hiddink would play. Plus dont teams have a kind of "set preffered formation" thing. E.g milan prefer to play through the middle narrow, rather than wide with attacking wingers.

Might be wrong though, just remember somthing from when i played about in the editor.

Not sure how this would effect the Managers formation, or do managers adapt their formation for their best players etc?

Hiddinks pref formation = 4-3-3, check FM if you wanna know. :P

Whos team is Pathetico Madrid? They made kit requests but are not in the auction :S

Bring on the Results & next round!

I'm in a spending mood! :D

lol im the poorest dont have world class players but have the strongest overall team i believe

Apart from Essien he is World CLASSSS

Back