I ddnt want any managers on show so I bid minimum lol

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

One Player Currently Has No Bid

who?

if u dident want them managers u dident have 2 bid for them

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

if all bids stay like that Mr.T will spend over 200Mil on 1st day leaving just under 300Mil for other 15

if u dident want them managers u dident have 2 bid for them

---------- post added at 12:11 am ---------- previous post was at 12:10 am ----------

if all bids stay like that mr.t will spend over 200mil on 1st day leaving just under 300mil for other 15

Woah!!!

Tommo, you do know that you are not suppose to give anything away about the bids. Keep everyone interested :)

if all bids stay like that Mr.T will spend over 200Mil on 1st day leaving just under 300Mil for other 15[/QUOTE said:
****............................. all i gotta say bout that

i wanna post but that joe aint done his :(

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Remember after last round u can trade, sell and buy from each other. you can only buy if u got enough money left over. all deals would have to be confirmed by both squads though

I have a budget no need to worry about me guys!

Lol is ur plan not to bid til like last 1

I'm planning on saving up for Messi/Ronaldo/Villa aswell. :')

So Far 1 Player Is Tied On Bids And One Unbidded

i wanna tell everyone and put people out there misery and i wanna play it but :(

Just post them? Its one guy and he can bid in the upcoming days?