exactly Witsel, he knew wot the budget was, let him spend stupid money on players, it will only either bite him in the *** come league time, or his genius was seen by us as stupidity

Lol His Genius. Currently Getting Players For Round 3. Thay Way I Dont Try And Pick Them When Round 3 Finishes

yea thats a gud idea tommo, u cud set up the next few bidding sessions while ur waiting

Round 3 Looks Beast. Well I Reckon Lol. Few Big Stars

also if someone wants some players in the up coming rounds just let me no

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

what u mean hit again

lol i have hyped round 3 up now and people will think its **** lol

You do know that you should split the good players over the rounds. So as not to have **** rounds in there :)

i am i still have loads of good players

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

and welcome back dan

also if someone wants some players in the up coming rounds just let me no

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

what u mean hit again

i dipped into the pool for round 2 quite a bit

By the way, are there minimum bids on these players?

When's round 3 gonna be up ? and bids from 2 ?

no there aint

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

When's round 3 gonna be up ? and bids from 2 ?

Once Dans Voted Im Just Waiting On Bids From MunchkinCurt

I have gone kind of mad without meaning to :S

lol. and still 14 more rounds

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

may make it 10 depending on numbers in teams

well if u make it 10 tommo, mite be an idea to extent the biddin restrictions on the last 2 rounds, u no just to make up for the lost bidding of the last 6 rounds

yh will do. everyone seems to have gone crazy round 2

there was sum **** gud players thats why! plus how round one started off, ppl musta fort theyd need to step up to get players

sooooooooooooo hope i mamaged to land one of my main targets, donovan is a gud guy, but hes not team leader

Is Munchkin On??

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

I Have Upto Round 4 Ready So Far