Tonas 7 Seasons of Newcastle Screenshots

Tonas579

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just to let all the doubters out there (there are only a few thankfully) know that i have made a folder containing information and screenshots of all my stats/ achievements/ transfers/ players/ player attributes and what have you.

Hopefully it might help some people playing with Newcastle or similar teams with poor finances at the start of the game. Also if anyone wants any more screenshots or any advice with Newcastle message me.

You can download it here: http://rapidshare.com/files/244474722/Tonas579_Newcastle_7_seasons.zip.html

Last edited:
fair play to you getting to your 7th season, i usually get bored by then haha

Lol yeah, im abit bored with it now to be honest. Its too easy now, my start a new game with a harder team.

England: Qualified for World Cup / Won Confederations Cup

can you mange a national team and club team at the same time???? (so managing 2 clubs at once thats what i mean lol)

you done well with them 7 seasons. i normally get bored half way through me second one lol

I intend to go that long with everton hopefully

Try to manage Sunderland. They are hard to manage, I didn't could to help them to evitate the relegation.

What tactics were you using?? I'm trying to get my newcastle team to a stature like yours! But not having much luck! And what about staff as well?

Try to manage Sunderland. They are hard to manage, I didn't could to help them to evitate the relegation.

yeah, because he's REALLY going to manage sunderland if he supports newcastle FFS ha'way think about it

yeah, because he's REALLY going to manage sunderland if he supports newcastle FFS ha'way think about it

Lmao yeah, ill manage them just to get them relegated ;) haha

As for tactics i used alot of different ones, i find that the 4-4-2 attacking tactic works well against weaker teams and the 4-3-3 defensive against difficult teams but it depends on what players you have.

As for staff my assistant manager is Massimo Neri, most of my coachs are now regens but at the start i just looked for anyone who would come to such a small club that could give me 7 star training, just get Neri to rule out people who wouldnt come and then just hire the best of what is left, same with scouts.

Hello everyone, just to let all the doubters out there (there are only a few thankfully) know that i have made a folder containing information and screenshots of all my stats/ achievements/ transfers/ players/ player attributes and what have you.

Hopefully it might help some people playing with Newcastle or similar teams with poor finances at the start of the game. Also if anyone wants any more screenshots or any advice with Newcastle message me.

You can download it here: http://rapidshare.com/files/210047887/Tonas579_Newcastle_7_seasons.zip.html
Cheers

Link failed. It says max downloads have been reached. :(

Lmao yeah, ill manage them just to get them relegated ;) haha

As for tactics i used alot of different ones, i find that the 4-4-2 attacking tactic works well against weaker teams and the 4-3-3 defensive against difficult teams but it depends on what players you have.

As for staff my assistant manager is Massimo Neri, most of my coachs are now regens but at the start i just looked for anyone who would come to such a small club that could give me 7 star training, just get Neri to rule out people who wouldnt come and then just hire the best of what is left, same with scouts.

now, now no need to be like that lol

are you going to try and do the same in 9.3? or just carry on lol... do u think it will work in 9.3 also? thx

I had a look, and it has helped me cheers. Could you please upload some pictures of your individual player training as i'm Newcastle also ? No worries if you can't.

I had a look, and it has helped me cheers. Could you please upload some pictures of your individual player training as i'm Newcastle also ? No worries if you can't.

Yeah i will do that, good idea thanks. Will try and have that up for tomorrow.

As for the 9.3. patch it'd be easy to do the same. Im a little bored with it now so i have started with Gateshead.

tonas you have had an awesome game there, its hard to get top of the hsll of fame list lol, 10 trophies and your 9th

tonas you have had an awesome game there, its hard to get top of the hsll of fame list lol, 10 trophies and your 9th

Yup 10th in the entire world haha, might play on till i get top. In one more season i will be the top english manager of all time.

my plan with everton is to stay with them until im top manager, do a sir alex with them and keep building teams