Tonas 7 Seasons of Newcastle Screenshots

my plan with everton is to stay with them until im top manager, do a sir alex with them and keep building teams

Could win with them in first season and keep going, 3 seasons and your the top team in the world easy.

are you going to try and do the same in 9.3? or just carry on lol... do u think it will work in 9.3 also? thx

Started it on the 9.3 patch now, updated the relegations. Sold most of the squad with me being in the championship, i lowered the reputation so that most wanted to leave. Was predicted i'd finish 5th but im into february and i havent lost a game yet haha.

I am the Legend

If your finding it that easy against the comp. Start a league with me and ull be lucky to get any of your cups :)

If your finding it that easy against the comp. Start a league with me and ull be lucky to get any of your cups :)

Haha, i'd beat anyone mate.... im just too good! Im reluctant to start an online game with anyone though since i cant find anyone who is willing to play in my tight schedule!

:)

What times u willing to play and ur on :pU saying u will go newcastle and beat me lol.Im at work Mon to fri, but im free during the week at night everyday lol.I could easily just leave seeing the gf, for a week to prove u wrong :D

What times u willing to play and ur on :pU saying u will go newcastle and beat me lol.Im at work Mon to fri, but im free during the week at night everyday lol.I could easily just leave seeing the gf, for a week to prove u wrong :D

You could miss the gf for a week but you certainly couldnt prove me wrong! I dunno when i can play thats the trouble, i dont have any set times, i might come in on a monday and say be able to play for a random hour and then not be able to play again until 2 weeks time. Its crazy

You could miss the gf for a week but you certainly couldnt prove me wrong! I dunno when i can play thats the trouble, i dont have any set times, i might come in on a monday and say be able to play for a random hour and then not be able to play again until 2 weeks time. Its crazy

wheres the link? the new one i mean

Its in the sme place as the other one i think :):):):D:D:):)

Z-)

fair enough wouldnt bother me either lol. wid just play and continue it when we was both online on msn or whateva

Impressive mate , but i think you'll find that no one beats my Arsenal side :) ive done the quadruple 3 seasons running and the sextuple for the last 2 seasons. Got the club upto 1200 million value just ended season 2015 now. Lost in the world cup final with England tho 2014 - to the all conquering Spain.

sextuple lol is that the actual mathematic word for it and im guessing thats prem, champions league, league cup, fa cup, community shield, super cup and world club wait thats seven. has anyone done that b4? i think i have on fm 2006 or 07

What was your favourite formation to use with Newcastle m8