Belhadj

Reaction score
hey guys
i'm playing liverpool, building one **** of a team, and I bought Toni Kroos.
The guy's attributes are amazing, and he just keeps getting better every year, he
is 22 for me now and already as good as if not better than gerrard, but the problem
is, he only has the attributes. I tried several tactics for him, and he's just useless on the
pitch. any advice?

I did search, but i tried several things from the ones i found and nothing
worked, so I tried this...

these are his stats for me. amazing right? and for me he doesn't play all that well just like you said has one good game and then dissapears the next i play him as an amc

View attachment 23691

fmguy Kroos actually has a good average rating for you 7.20 in last 5 games isn't bad you cant ask too much of him.

fmguy Kroos actually has a good average rating for you 7.20 in last 5 games isn't bad you cant ask too much of him.

of course but in the second screenshot its further down the season and he has got a few goals. so yeah he has improved but when you look at his attributes you do wonder

Give him time to settle, he may have been used to very different tactics at his previous club so give him playing time and patience and I'm sure he'll be amazing for you. But give him time. It's the same for me with Aguero at City, rubbish to start with but now banging in the goals.

i'm trying to get him but they want 161 million should i pay that??? he 27 now on my game

I cannot advise you on how to use him, for me he just performed week-in and week-out. One season he was even my top scorer due to RVP's injuries.

He is an absolute beast of a player and I don't know how he doesn't perform for you.

Im going to get Toni Kroos to Spurs. He looks an amazin player. Only a young player but look at Gerrard and Lampard at that age - both brilliant potential but goal return not great, When they hit 25 ish they explode and Lampz has scored somfin like 20 goals in last 5 seasons hasnt he?

Toni Kroos id put in that bracket. Top class prospect. Cant wait for him to age n improve.

I'll report back in a couple of days see how he does for me

i use 4 1 2 1 2
and use him in amc in a free roll hes a beast swop him out for verrati and gourcuff
used him in cm but hes not so good like to have free rain