toni kroos is by far the best amc on the game. play his as amc with duty attacking midfielder with fast creative wingers either side and a target man up front and he will run the show. he just keeps improving all the while aswell. love this guy.

low work rate :( he could be great though

performs differently each week, sometimes a world beater, sometimes average
his stats for me are unreallll 18 crossing, 20 passing, 20 creativity etc i think hes probably the best player stats wise in my game atm (2013)
but for example atm hes on 5 goals 9 assists in 21 games. not bad seein as i have other players who assist etc but his stats suggest he shud be better imo

For my Arsenal game he was absolutely unreal. A must buy for most clubs in my opinion.

He's awesome...he's one of those players i try to buy every game.....you can sometimes get him on loan in the 2nd/3rd seasons if your lucky...his stats are actually crazy...he probably has the best stats out of any player on the game..for me his physical stats have really improved.....his form has dropped slightly of late, and he's just returned from a month out injured, so ignore his last 5 games rating, as it's juts him coming on as a sub in the last 15 mins of games....

He's awesome...he's one of those players i try to buy every game.....you can sometimes get him on loan in the 2nd/3rd seasons if your lucky...his stats are actually crazy...he probably has the best stats out of any player on the game..for me his physical stats have really improved.....his form has dropped slightly of late, and he's just returned from a month out injured, so ignore his last 5 games rating, as it's juts him coming on as a sub in the last 15 mins of games....
i got him for 10m in my 2nd season once his loan finished, wasnt that hard :l

only got him on one of my fm10 games, at chelsea, got him start of 2nd season, he did ok, but nearing the end of the third season hes been amazing this year. i play him as CM as playmaker(attack) next to lampard on box to box, seems to work nicely :)

The only problem i see he has is positioning/offball, therefore he has the ability to do everything with the ball but struggles to get himself in the right position to receive.

Note: 12 for both stats isn't bad but if he has someone like mascherano marking him, he will definately have a hard time.

Low off the ball and weak physical attributes is the reason why this player is playing bad in the premier division :(

this is him in 2016 one of the star players in my chelsea team has really took lampard mantle as goal scoring midfielder play him as cm with veratti and gourcuff as amc and hes scores plenty and assist plenty . i payed 40 mil in 2011 well worth every penny top top player

this is him in 2016 one of the star players in my chelsea team has really took lampard mantle as goal scoring midfielder play him as cm with veratti and gourcuff as amc and hes scores plenty and assist plenty . i payed 40 mil in 2011 well worth every penny top top player
in my game hes 22 and got far better stats :D whats his PA for you?

Gael Kakuta (sp) can do everything he can do for half the price imo ;) :p

Kroos is an absolute animal in my game. As I use Genie Scout I found out I was lucky enough to have a 200 PA Toni Kroos in my game, so I snapped him up. And after 3 seasons with me, these are his stats:

Notice that he has 6 20s.

Best playmaker in AMC position hands down . better than the likes of xavi , iniesta, gerrard, etc.

He has 189 PA in my game, he (only) cost me 18 M £ , can;t wait for him to join my team . Imagine Lampard, Modric and Kroos in the advanced midfield line . And Miguel Veloso as a Deep-lying playmaker. Woohoo

Last edited:
i am almost at the end of my third season.
whole career long he was fantastic but this season he is unbelievable, best player on my team. got around 9 average rating

every game he averages with 2 assists or 1 assist 1 goal.
His stats aren' that good like ones i see here, but he is playing really good.
He started scoring screamers this season, last seasons he only made assists

will post screenie soon

In my man utd game, he is a flop for me so far.. but only been half a season yet...

toni kroos

toni kroos is a very up and down player.. sometimes he does the craziest things for my team. atm he is only 20 and he is getting player of the game i every game this season so far.. whihc is only like 4 :p
but you have to have patience., he will become the pbest playmaker in the game :)