Tottenham 1 - 1 Newcastle
59' Crouch - 17' Suazo

crouch-763964.jpg

Robinson
Zabaleta - Campbell - Coloccini - Monzon
Ben Arfa - Adam - Nolan - Verratti
Suazo - Zamora

I looked on from the touchline at a very poor Tottenham team, passes going everywhere. But so were we, we couldn't break through there defence and we had to result in shooting from range. Van Der Vaart caused little problems and neither do Defoe and we held the barrier and stopped them from scoring. We had many shots and only one went in i couldn't believe it. Me and Harry had a joke about it as we were good mates and all but it was war, a war that is still going on.

Newcastle 3 - 1 Blackburn
64' 77' 90' Suazo - 90' Benjani

humberto-suazo370x270.jpg

Robinson
Suazo - Zamora

A great performance from all of the squad especially Suazo. I saw Keane laughing at me and Ian so i went over and had a word, the ref saw it and came over, as i wouldn't back down i was sent to the stand. I couldn't believe it, why wasn't he ? I watched on eagerly as we hammered them and when the third went in i was adamant we would get into Europe playing like this

Manchester United 2 - 1 Newcastle
23' Rooney 41' Scholes - 21' Zamora

PaulScholes1.jpg

Robinson
Zabaleta - Caampbell - Coloccini - Monzon
Suazo
Zamora

Another game we deserved more in, Manchester United, one of the best teams in the world were so poor it was untrue but we couldn't beat Van Der Sar. He was amazing. Zamora just couldn't squeeze in a second and when he hit the bar i just knew it wasn't our day. Nolan and Adam both came close but that was all, only close.

Newcastle 2 - 1 Chelsea
16' Nolan 47' Jonas - 42' Drogba

83058drogba.jpg

Robinson
Ben Arfa - Adam - Nolan - Jonas
Suazo - Zamora

Wow. What a game. What a result. We are so good at home and we showed that today, Chelsea came at us all guns blazing and we held them off well. Campbell was solid keeping out Torres and Anelka whilst Nolan kept out Lampard. Charlie Adam hit the bar late on but Cech saved afterwards. I felt on the top of the world beating the champions.

Newcastle 2 - 3 Stoke
10' Nolan (Red Card) 16' 42' Zamora - 26' Shawcross 49' Walters 55' Etherington

Bobby-Zamora.jpg

Robinson
Taylor - Campbell - Kadar - Monzon
Barton
Ben Arfa - Nolan - Jonas
Suazo - Zamora

All credit to Stoke, they battled harder than us and deserved the win full stop. We did deserve something though at least a point but we couldn't find the net again. I was so annoyed that we didn't do better, but thats football for you. Heading into December people were talking about who will be crowned champion and we were 50/1 on to win the title. I knew we wasn't strong enough though.

Great story with some nice pictures! Unlucky to lose against Milwall though and Campbell is still starting for you :S
Anyway, i'm sure you can fight for a European spot! Good luck! :D

Great story with some nice pictures! Unlucky to lose against Milwall though and Campbell is still starting for you :S
Anyway, i'm sure you can fight for a European spot! Good luck! :D

Ta, Campbell is good !

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:28 PM ----------

I feel like i should maybe to a different story as peskys is getting more followers !

Shall i ?