Top 10 Overrated Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 6K
4) Philipp Lahm (Bayern Munich): A good player, for sure, but his continued addition to lists of Europe's top full backs is way over the top. Anyone who is made a mockery of by Colin Kazim-Richards cannot be described as world class.

i lol'd

Harsh on Walcott, I thought, but otherwise quite accurate.

The writer of that article must be terrible at FM!

Lahm overrated ??
Its Van Gaal's fault that he is not playing really good.
He was one of the best LB in the world last seasons.
He is playing as a RB now.

What a stupid thing to say about Busquets. "The weak link of both Barcelona and Spain."

Who wouldn't look like the weak link when you're playing alongside Xavi and Iniesta, two of the best midfielders in the world. He's also 21, so it's a ridiculous choice tbh.

I think sometimes people write these things to be Controversial..

Just seems a bit too 'try hard' to me, picking on some of Europe's best players, saying there over rated and sprouting out some bollocks about why there over rated, I am not being funny, but there are alot more over rated players out there, picking on players like Walcott/Clichy, who have hardly played this season, and also Ibrahimovic, who is with out doubt one of the best strikers in the world, just seems like someone trying to whip up some attention for themselves.

i have to admit about petr cech he is not at his best since his head injury. but he has made some top class saves after the injury and still one of the best for me

Definitely agree with the Ibra comment, I didn't watch any Serie A when he was with Inter, but from what I have seen in Champs League he is not all that.

Title's wrong, should be "overrated", not "underrated", surely.

Busquets is 100% spot on. He is one of the few weak links in the Barca squad. If another manager takes over from Guardiola he would be out.

that is a rather accurate list especially walcott, he would be nothing without his pace. He is just another Francis Jeffers

what about Forlan or maybe even N'Gog. (Wink wink Carter)

Otherwise completely agree with the whole thing. Love the bit about Veloso and Lahm

Back