Top 10 Overrated Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 6K
What the **** is the deal with the rio is carried by his defensive partner bit.:P

I could have swore last year all the talk when vidic was in poor form was that he was being carried by rio.
Now rio is the one with the poor form and suddenly he has always been carried by his defensive partner, vidic.oO)

Surely this is in the wrong section.:S

Last edited:
I don't really get the Ferdinand comment either, the only thing Vidic and Ferdinand have been carrying this season is each other to the injury room.

The media hate N'gog

Hardly, he's just not done much worth talking about and he's not good enough to fill the gap when Torres is injured.

what about Forlan or maybe even N'Gog. (Wink wink Carter)

Otherwise completely agree with the whole thing. Love the bit about Veloso and Lahm
Forlán? Are you serious? He scored 32 league goals last season. 12 this season.

what about Forlan or maybe even N'Gog. (Wink wink Carter)

Otherwise completely agree with the whole thing. Love the bit about Veloso and Lahm

Forlan has been quality since moving to Spain. One of the best players in the BBVA.

Theres so many more a few for instance Huntelaar ... killed the Eredevise, got in with the big boys and couldn't perform!
Nani was tipped the next Ronaldo
Anderson was tipped the next best thing
Angelo Palombo is overrated on fm, not as good in real life

Unfortunately, I have to agree with possibly all of the list. Didn't like reading about Theo and Clichy but it's true - Walcott's only good for pace, despite his goal on the weekend.

Surprised actually to see Ibrahimovic, but read the comment about him and had to agree.

What about Anderson and Fletcher? Aimed at 19-11-08 and Scott* respectively (A)

fletcher isnt that bad, but he never performs on the big stage like internationals, euro games etc. anderson though, is appaling, really REALLY bad in my opinion. What about joleon lescott?

Hardly, he's just not done much worth talking about and he's not good enough to fill the gap when Torres is injured.

I didn't say that,i said that the media hate him,whether he's good or not is a differernt matter

fletcher isnt that bad, but he never performs on the big stage like internationals, euro games etc. anderson though, is appaling, really REALLY bad in my opinion. What about joleon lescott?
19 11 08 is going to hunt you down now

And lescott over rated? get off the crack hes been class for us this year, he may not be worth 22.5 million quid but there are more over rated players in the world

Agreed, there are more overrated players than Lescott, but this season has been nowhere near what he was at Everton.

On the note of Man City, Micah Richards has lost his potential and is now worse than he was 2 seasons ago.

yeah mike i do agree hes been not as good as he was at everton, made me realise why we should have kept richard dunne, micah has been better this season, he had one moment of magic against blackburn where he ran the field with gareth barry and scored, a few years ago he was going to be the next england captain, i have always thought and still do that nedum onouha is better than richards

:P Mike was joking. Fletcher never performs in the big games.:$ How about first leg vs milan set up two goals? 2 goals in the manchester derby?
Fletcher has consistently put in top class performances against the very top sides, so much so that ferguson rested him against wolves for our upcoming game against milan.:P

I'll ignore the anderson comment.¬_¬
19 11 08 is going to hunt you down now

And lescott over rated? get off the crack hes been class for us this year, he may not be worth 22.5 million quid but there are more over rated players in the world
:S I must have missed these class performances. And as one of the most expensive defenders ever, yes he is overrated.XD

the sad thing is ando that we can afford these prices, and why would you watch man city, ive watched most games and lescott has been very good, when we beat arsenal 4-2 he was immense,

Hope SI won't see that forum or they will make another patch with all of them on transfer list or loan !

I didn't say that,i said that the media hate him,whether he's good or not is a differernt matter

They don't hate him, all they've ever said is that he is not good enough to replace Torres, they hate John Terry.

I don't think Fletcher is overrated, Fletcher is quality now though, he's first choice at United now. However, I can't say the same for Anderson.

What? He doesn't perform in big games? Oh god, I thought that what he's renowned for. Maybe you watched the wrong Darren Fletcher.

Mike said:
Agreed, there are more overrated players than Lescott, but this season has been nowhere near what he was at Everton.

On the note of Man City, Micah Richards has lost his potential and is now worse than he was 2 seasons ago.

100% agree with you Lescott has been terrible for city and I'm so glad we got the money we did for him.

Back