Top 10 Overrated Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 6K
Sorry Joe,

Lescott has been a crock of **** for you lot and the transfer fee was always absurd. He is not tht great a player and to be honest, I'm glad City have him.

Some guy posted over there Higuain , and i think he doesn`t have a clue about football , i`m watching every weekend the spanish PRIMERA , and i can say Higuain is one of the best strikers in the game at the moment .

"A rather unimaginative makeweight who is judged as brilliant by people who have only ever seen him in Football Manager"

Lol he is brilliant on FM, that's no lie! But no need to call the FM researchers **** at their jobs :P

Great the captain of our country is overrated! Just our luck ;)

i am an Arsenal fan how can you put fletcher on that list he is just has important has Rooney is just look at the cl final last year they missed him so much he does the dirty work in there midfiled without him they look week in that area off the pitch without him.

probably the most ridiculous comment about fletcher!! i dislike united.. a lot... but still its plain to see that fletcher is 2nd to rooney on the team sheet in big games. Sir Alex - who lets face it, is rarely wrong, says that Fletcher is a must in big games and as someone said how much did they miss him in last years CL Final? you need to develop a football brain.. though anderson is whack!

Surely Anderson should be in this list? £18Million player with very little ability yet he still starts most games for United and Brazil? :S

Surely Anderson should be in this list? £18Million player with very little ability yet he still starts most games for United and Brazil? :S
as a United supporter i completely agree with that statement!!

Unfortunately, I have to agree with possibly all of the list. Didn't like reading about Theo and Clichy but it's true - Walcott's only good for pace, despite his goal on the weekend.

Surprised actually to see Ibrahimovic, but read the comment about him and had to agree.

What about Anderson and Fletcher? Aimed at 19-11-08 and Scott* respectively (A)

:@ Mike we will have words about this.
:P Mike was joking. Fletcher never performs in the big games.:$ How about first leg vs milan set up two goals? 2 goals in the manchester derby?
Fletcher has consistently put in top class performances against the very top sides, so much so that ferguson rested him against wolves for our upcoming game against milan.:P

I'll ignore the anderson comment.¬_¬

:S I must have missed these class performances. And as one of the most expensive defenders ever, yes he is overrated.XD

I Love You

Was I? oO)

;)

YOu better og been :P

Some guy posted over there Higuain , and i think he doesn`t have a clue about football , i`m watching every weekend the spanish PRIMERA , and i can say Higuain is one of the best strikers in the game at the moment .
I agree completely. If anything, Higuaín is underrated, not many talk about him when speaking of the best strikers, but just look at his form. Top, top, top class player.

Higuain is the favourite player this year among Real Madrid fans, even when they had players like C.Ronaldo and Kaka. That says a lot IMO.

Higuain is underrated,plus his still young age 22 isnt the top of a striker.
1-2 more seasons he will get much better,mostly get older and get better thinking,and stop missing those chances that u can score without evan loking at the goal;

good lord clichy is one of the most overrated players. when some arsenal fans were putting him in the top 3 in the world on another thread it was bemusing.

ibrahimovic is another true one

Clichy proved again on Tuesday night we he deserves to be on this list. If Arsenal draw Barcelona in the next round of Champs League, Messi will make Clichy look stupid.

the thing i hate about darren fletcher is he is a world class midfielder and always does the job for manchester united but never has a good game for scotland it seems he tries harder when wearing the red of united

its because hes pressured to be more of a creative dynamo for scotland and that isnt his game.

Back