Top 10 Things That Should Be Banned From The World Cup

It was interesting, a good read.

But you didn't write it, and there was no mention of it being from goal.com. tut tut
If not mentioning is the problem i will add it,but i didnt said i wrote it.I think its obvious.

those ******* horns. the squeeky ones that they had at the cup of nations :mad:

Saw the title and came into post about those ******* African horns, so annoying at the Nations Cup which had like 5k people at it, imagine it at a sold out World Cup stadium, its gunna be horrible

Saw the title and came into post about those ******* African horns, so annoying at the Nations Cup which had like 5k people at it, imagine it at a sold out World Cup stadium, its gunna be horrible
if they have them there, we're ****** when it comes to penalties. we're shaky as it is.

Nice to know that "Zidane"ing someone is condoned nowadays. I shall dish out sweet slap-headed justice upon the wankers with impunity!

My Number 1 thing to be banned in the WC would be English Commentators Commenting on 1966, every ******* game it has to be mentioned why ? we know you won the WC in 1966 we also know that you played all your games at wembley, we want to watch the game not hear about something that happened when alot of us weren't even born. WE KNOW Scotland beat their **** in 1967 but they fail to mention that ?

Reason many scots don't want england to win the WC ? Answer: Because you never shut up about winning it once, it gets boring after a while. and for all the comments 1. im not jelous 2. scotland are ****. 3. scotland won't win a WC. I know this, 4-5-1 ? banned seriously ? Now do you have the balls to zidane a guy doing a mexican wave in front of you ? what if he is a 7ft bear are you going to do it then ? Dont think so behave yourself its a ' bit of banter ', The one i agree with most is corporate seating! Bye :D

English commentator's should be banned for making up any excuse under the sun for England doing badly and simply admit that England aren't as good as they are made out to be.

It's so annoying being Scottish and having to listen to excuse after excuse for England doing badly. I.e. blaming the altitude when they were 1-0 down against Japan.

Here is what I think:

1) Corporate seating. I agree, but there is nothing to do there. Money rules in a World surrounded by Capitalism.

2) Rowdy England Fans. Totally Disagree. First, rowdy fans are from all over the world. Second they are the ones that give a special touch to the World Cup Fever regardless of what they do or not.

3) Vuvuzuela. Disagree. You can´t change a cultural habit from the host or any other just because of the World Cup. That´s just wrong.

4) 4-5-1 Hmmmm...Targetman disagree, and the rest well, we´ll see. You can´t bann tactics, that´s the beauty of it. Plus, there are teams that do play beautiful attacking football like Spain, or Brazil. Or do you really think that Brazil is going to play defensively? They would be killed back home if they do. And other teams, like New Zealand, Greece, and others, have no choice but play defensive football. True that there are many good players missing, but the best players will be there. Kaka, C.Ronaldo, Messi, etc...

5) Mexican Waves. Every now and then happens to be that one or two games are very boring, ending 0-0. Mexican Waves would be welcome there. Also, during 90 min, there is sometimes boring stuff, plus Waves are also performed during half-time.

6) Wags. Agree, but then again, if you are there, would be nice to see some celebrity wifes hanging around and appearing in the tabloids. LOL

7) Pele Prediction....Well, for that matter anyone´s prediction. What is a fact, is that the favorites almost NEVER win a World Cup. Statistics: Fact. Since 1930, never has an European team won a WC outside Europe. So if I have to put my money on, it would be definitely be on a non-european team. But then rules/statitistics, are meant to be broken.

8) Ariel Garce. Is that actually true about the dream? Well if it is, then yes. But then again from Maradona you can expect anything and everything. Just watch his press conference from yesterday and you will know. Is like seeing David Brent again in The Office

9) Referees. Every now and then you see horrible referee displays, like Chelsea-Barcelona last years CL semi final, or in World Cups, like Tassoti breaking Luis Enrique´s nose, and all that. Erros are human. So I disagree with that. Thats Football, **** happens.

10) Synthetic Football. I kinda disagree, its part of the Football evolution. You cant expect players to play with ball from 30´s. The balls, like it or not are part of the evolution, like tactics, training system, transfers, etc...

Haven't england fans been voted the best behaved fans two world cups running. I'm sure i read that somewhere so that seems a bit harsh.

Only one i feel strongly about is the 1st one. Corporate seating is bullshit in any football game. There's always a couple of thousand seats at a major final reserved for people who really don't give a ****.

4) 4-5-1 Hmmmm...Targetman disagree, and the rest well, we´ll see. You can´t bann tactics, that´s the beauty of it. Plus, there are teams that do play beautiful attacking football like Spain, or Brazil. Or do you really think that Brazil is going to play defensively? They would be killed back home if they do. And other teams, like New Zealand, Greece, and others, have no choice but play defensive football. True that there are many good players missing, but the best players will be there. Kaka, C.Ronaldo, Messi, etc...
Just to let you know, Brazil are currently playing a counter attacking formation, New Zealand play a very aggressive 3-4-3 ;). But I do agree with your point, Spain and Holland are going to play some seriously sexy football and there are teams like North Korea who will park the bus. It's what makes the World Cup so great, the diversity of tactics.

out of the 44000 tickets for the england usa match only 4000 go to england fans.
more than 70% of the tickets should go to fans

Change Mexican waves to yellow cards for diving.
A player should receive a straight red card, and a 5 match suspension.
Ronaldo would soon be banned for life.