Top 10 Things That Should Be Banned From The World Cup

9) Rowdy England Fans

The Premier League has successfully managed to overcome many of the fan-related problems that blighted English football in the 1970s and 80s, but when Three Lions supporters travel abroad locals still fear the worst.

Don’t expect to get a good night’s sleep if you are staying in the same neighbourhood as a group of young England fans. Be prepared for painful renditions of Ten German Bombers, Vindaloo, and ‘Rooney, Rooney’ – even worse when accompanied by those ‘musicians’ who damage our ears at every England game by blowing their trumpets. If you are a local bar owner, the millions you make will immediately be lost on repairing the broken glass and chairs.

Please bear in mind that it is only the minority who behave in such a way – many England fans are excellent - unfortunately as in everything in this world it is the minority that ruin things for us majority.

Why not rowdy Americans, Italians, Spaniards, French etc. etc.?
Why just English?

personaly i love the songs england sing, i go to all the home games and end up in the torch signing all the songs with everyone their i.e 10german bombers etc its brilliant, excellent expierence you have to get involved.