1. FIFA 09
2. Football Manager 2009
3. Need For Speed Most Wanted
4. Red Faction
5. FIFA 07

guess I love the FIFA games more...:D

Choices, choices, choices. I Guess mine would be:

1. FM/CM - The only game that I make sure I buy
2. Gran Turismo 4 - The ability to improve the cars over the opposition means I'm actually quite good at it:P
3. GTA: San Andreas - I've lost count of the amount of time I spent trying to complete this game.
4. Need For Speed Underground 2 - I love the customizing of the cars in this game
5. Scarface - An awesome game that I've never managed to complete but still love playing it nonetheless.

I love games that either have loads of violence or racing games that involve customizing cars

yeh you need violence in video games, it what there all about, that was the only reason I bought Saints Row 2 lol

Top 5
  • World of Warcraft
  • Championship Manager 01/02
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert 2
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • ICO

Honourable Mentions
  • MGS 3 & 4
  • Football Manager 09
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Gitaroo Man
  • Max Payne
  • Shadow of the Colossus
  • Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl
  • Portal
  • Hitman Series
  • Serious Sam
  • Doom
  • Unreal Tournament 2004
  • MLB 09: The Show
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 5
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Sonic 2
  • Streets of Rage

Wow a meagdrive fan, to me best sonic ever is sonic and knuckles although never finsihed it with sonic, and I live with the eevryday frustartion of never having played sonic 3 (with sonic super saiyan). If old games are to eb brought up, Mario 2 and 3, with all the worlds was a good platfrom game.
Somebody forgot devil may cry?

1-fm
2-Pro evolution 2009
3-diablo II
4-nhl
5-nba

ahh diablo 2. a great game

Top 5
  • World of Warcraft
  • Championship Manager 01/02
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert 2
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • ICO

ICO-amazing :wub: i remember when we both got that

Honourable Mentions
  • MGS 3 & 4
  • Football Manager 09
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Gitaroo Man
  • Max Payne
  • Shadow of the Colossus
  • Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl
  • Portal
  • Hitman Series
  • Serious Sam
  • Doom
  • Unreal Tournament 2004
  • MLB 09: The Show
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 5
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Sonic 2
  • Streets of Rage

some classics in there aswell but where is PACMAN people???

Good thread this, has got me thinking big time.

Top five single-player:

1. FM/CM-01/02 being one of the best as Lee said :wub:
2. Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow-Its right up there, have spent hours on the thing...even at uni :)
3. GTA Vice City-The only GTA I properly got into, loved it.
4. Medal of Honor Frontline. Again the only one in this series I got properly involved with. Loved the story to it, guess I was like Hig in that sense.
5. International Superstar Soccer Deluxe (Mega Drive)-the game that began my love of Konami's games. Again used to be on it loads back in the day, although any Mega Drive games could be up there.

Top five multi-player:

1. PES-Nuff said! Will never be able to beat it for playin mates on.
2. Mario Kart (N64)-No need for explanation. Though the gamecube double-dash version comes close :P.
3. Goldeneye (N64)-Classic from back in the day!
4. FM network gaming-only done it rarely but its still awesome when you get a good one going.
5. Wii Golf. Just because of the amount of time I played on it in first year uni and the banter that came with it.

Honourable Mentions:

Sonic, Golden Axe (Both Mega Drive), Tomorrow Never Dies (PS1), All the WWF/E games. Theres probably more too.

1/ metal gear solid 3 ps2
2/ sonic 3 and knuckles smd
3/ final fantasy 7 ps1
4/ gta san andreas ps2
5/ yoshi's island snes

oh for mega drive there was only one "best game" and that was Golden Axe!(H)

1. fm/cm series- the first game i pre order of the year :L
2.fifa series- got to love them especially on xbox live;)
3.pro evo- a classic on the old ps2
4.call of duty series- loved them online on computer now i got cod 4 and 5 on the xbox even better
5.the pokemon series- what a classic surely everyone has played these spent hours of young age on these :L
there so many more though as mentioned what about the old sega megadrive thing with the sonic series loved them

I'm a tard, I always spell the title of my threads wrong, first off all we had Basinstoke, now favorute lol.

Anyone who has played FF7 and liked the story, and not played crisis core, well here is Crisis Core the movie...is just all the cut scenes together but they make a perfect movie, they fit well and its the preqaul to FF7 ties up any confusion you have over anything in FF7, especailly things to do with clouds past.
An awe inspiring watch even if you never played FF7, it will make you want too
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1271902CD5365B07&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL

Last edited:
1.Pro Evo series.

2.FM/CM series.

3.GTA series.

4.Knights of the old republic

5.Far Cry Series.

knights of the old republic was amazing aswell i cant beleive i forget all these

1.Pro Evo series.

2.FM/CM series.

3.GTA series.

4.Knights of the old republic

5.Far Cry Series.

FarCry really, as in your not offended by Far Cry 2.
I loved the first one it was the first game I bought on the 360

Edit : by offended I dont mean becasue of any violence etc, I mean because of the repativaness of everything in the game

1. StarCraft
2. Metal Gear Solid 4
3. Metal Gear Solid
4. Super Mario World
5. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Honorable Mention:
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Shenmue
Fallout 1,2,&3
Final Fantasy VII,VIII,IX
Donkey Kong Country
Call of Duty 4

1. Champions Of Norrath (ps2)

2. Half Life series (pc)

3. L.M.A manager series (ps2)

4. Call Of Duty series (pc)

5. Football Manager 2009 (pc)

FarCry really, as in your not offended by Far Cry 2.
I loved the first one it was the first game I bought on the 360

Edit : by offended I dont mean becasue of any violence etc, I mean because of the repativaness of everything in the game
I loved Far Cry 2 mate,an epic game that got my full attention from start to finish.

Ricky,how can you put LMA Manager above FM09? please tell me they weren't in order of prefrence.

I loved Far Cry 2 mate,an epic game that got my full attention from start to finish.

Ricky,how can you put LMA Manager above FM09? please tell me they weren't in order of prefrence.

each to there own, I could stay with Far Cry, I lost respect for the Main Character as your on an assassination mission, but you start getting nursed back to health by the person your meant to assassinating lol

Back