Top 5 Favourite Games Of All Time

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 9K
Man theres bin sum **** games mentioned. lol.
1. Football manager
2. Championship manager
3. Fight night series
4. Fifa series
5. Pro evo series.

Simple

Okay based on those user who took part here is Fm bases personally top 10 games of all time.
Thge scoring system is based on 5 points for someone putting the game at 1, 4 points for 2, 3 points for 3 etc

1) Football Manager/Championship Manager Series 72
2) Pro Evolution soccer Series 19
3) Fifa Series 19
4) Final; Fantasy VII 18
5) Pokemon Series 18
6) GTA Series 13
7) Metal Gear solid Series 10
8) Command & Conquer Series 9
9) Half Life Series 8
10) WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 4

1. Football Manager
2. Fallout 3
3. Left 4 Dead
4. Half Life 1 and 2
5. Battlefield 2

For me:

1) Fallout (the original)
2) Temple of Elemental Evil (fantastic D&D RPG which I used to help fix with Co8.org)
3) Football Manager/Championship Manager
4) War in the Pacific (strategy game)
5) Crusader Kings (strategy game with a role play kind of feel - much loved oldie)

Man theres bin sum **** games mentioned. lol.
1. Football manager
2. Championship manager
3. Fight night series
4. Fifa series
5. Pro evo series.

Simple
LOL then you join them by mentioning FIFA,awful game,and then put it above pro evo.

Mine is
1. Fm
2. mario kart wii
3. pokemon yellow
4. animal crossing
5. PES

1. Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask: My favorite game of all time on the N64, I dont even have and N64 anymore but I still have the game I spent months collecting all the masks, finding all the secrets and fighting the aliens that try to steal the cows from the ranch. When I finally got all the masks and got the fierce dietys mask the months of searching for the masks was worth it

2. Resident Evil 2: Another awsome game, I played through the story mode on this game like 30 times. It really got good when I used the xploder to get all the guns etc, the unlimited ammo gattling gun was brilliant.

3. Pokemon Silver: I spent years playing this game, I didn't stop playing this until I had a team of unbeatable lvl 100's

4. Halo 3: I got this when I got my 360 over a year ago and It still takes up most of my time when playing online.

5. Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty: My favorite game from the metal gear solid series and my favorite game on the ps2, one of my favorite storylines in a game ever

Also should mention:
GTA: San Andreas
Devil may cry
The Bouncer
C&C Red Alert
Fallout 3
Metal gear solid
LOZ: The Wind Waker
Mario kart double dash
Resident evil zero
Need for Speed Underground 2
The wwe games
The fifa series
Golden sun: just missed out on the top 5, if you like turn based rpg's you have to play this!

Last edited:
1.football managet
2.streets of rage
3.fifa any
4. pro evo any
5.call of duty

Ahhh come on, 5 isn't enough. :(

I've had to say...

1. Final Fantasy VII
2. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
3. Age of Empires II: The Conquerors
4. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
5. Half Life

Others include,

FFVIII, FFIX, Mass Effect, both Knights of the Old Republic, Metal Gear Solid, Chrono Trigger, Sensible Soccer, Pro Evolution Soccer series, CM 03/04, EVE Online, I could just keep going really.

One game that will forever stand out in memory is the first Silent Hill on the PSX. I had it imported and didn't have a PAL Converter so it was in black and white which just made the ****** more scary when I was like 14. Also, anyone remember Chase the Express? I thought that was quality back in the day, just looks wank now. :(

Silent Hill was creepy back then. Not many Doom fans on the forums :(

There's one more here, I just couldn't be bothered to keep mentioning games. Been playing FPS since Doom and when Doom 3 was released I loved it, but hated parts where I had to use my torch because I used to be really jumpy when playing horror games.

I loved doom too, Even Doom 3 on the Xbox was good

My top 5 Golden oldies:

1.Emlyn Hughes International soccer (Spectrum)
2.Sensible World of Soccer (Amiga)
3.Chase HQ (Amiga)
4.Target Renegade (spectrum)
5.Flashback (Amiga)

mentions also to:

Manic Miner (spectrum)
Saboteur (Spectrum)
Microprose soccer (C64)
Football Manager (Spectrum original by Kevin Toms,a godfather of management games)

Football Manager (Spectrum original by Kevin Toms,a godfather of management games)

Those were the days... used to play that on the BBC B micro when it first came out as a kid. How I used to cross my fingers at the start of the season that those expensive 'skill 9' players didn't become 'skill 3' :)

Repton and Elite are two other great golden oldies from that era.

Football Manager 2009
Call of duty 4
Pro Evolution Soccer 5
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Pokemon Gold/Silver

Best 5 games at the time, i know pokemon is queer but at the time when i was like 8 it was like the bestthing

1.Fifa 09(Xbox 360)
2.GTA IV(Xbox 360
3.Resident Evil 4(Ps2)
4.Football Manager 2007-2009(PC)
5.Lma Manager 2002-2006(Ps2)

bought prisoner of war for the ps2 today for 4.99 bargain, was an excellent game

Call of duty modern warfare Xbox 360
Left 4 dead xbox 360
Fm/cm series PC
Spyro gateway to glimmer PS1
Lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2 PC

Back