Top 5 Favourite Games Of All Time

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 9K
1. FM series
2. Wolfenstein 3D/DOOM (that's going back)
3. LMA Manager
4. FIFA 98 (could play that for 8 hours straight)
5. COD WAW: **** Zombie :D

1. Final Fantasy 7
2. FM series
3. Call of Duty 4+6 (to me its like the same, the rest are rubbish)
4. FIFA 10
5. Pokemon Series (im sorry but these games were far to addictive back in the day)

1. call of duty 4
2. football manager
3. call of duty mw2
4.counter strike source
5. twisted metal black (ps2)

Fire Emblem : Sacred Stones
Timesplitters 2
Timesplitters 3
Gears Of War
Pokémon Blue

Meh, Hard choice

Can't single out the best so mine are in no particular order.

Final Fantasy series
Civilization series
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Goldeneye (So many hours spent on multiplayer)
Battlefield 2 (PC, not the ****** Modern Combat console remake)

Football Manager 2010
Great Game. Top football game for a fan who loves football

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Best game on ps3/ xbox 360 imo. Awesome game and its quality online

Fifa Series
I have always loved Fifa . I can remember when the graphics were terrible. like little stickmen running around the pitch. Now the graphics are Quality

GTA Series
This game is action packed madness. Great game always enjoyed it

Call of Duty World at War
One word ZOMBIES!
Online play was good aswell some great maps on there too

Other Games worth a mention

UFC
Need for Speed
Call of Duty 4 . Modern Warfare
WWE/WWF (between ages 6 - 11 I love these games):P

1. Football manager 2006
2. Football manager 2007
3. Football manager 2008
4. Football manager 2009
5. Football manager 2010

1. FM
2. Habbo ( When I was a few years younger I played this non stop )
3. GTA
4. Fifa
5. Forza

Great idea for a thread but boy is it a hard choice!

1.Rome total war (the whole series as well but this was by far my favorite for sheer replayability, the graphics being great for its time and for me being the most interesting period of history. I can only dream they make a second (after Shogun 2 of course)

2.Command and Conquer Generals (By far my favorite of the C&C series, it was simply brilliant. Could have such epic battles in it. Graphics were great for it's time and was so addictive. Followed by Red Alert 2 and 1 but this one was just awesome. Like Rome, I can only dream they make a second but it's more unlikely than rome having a second)

3. GTA IV (again the whole series as well but I thought this was the best. The graphics were great, the story was great and the DLC too just makes it brilliant)

4. Age of Empires 2 (By far the best Age of empires ever made. I have spent on unbelieveable number of hours playing this game and still do now. Have had some great battles with my brother too. brilliant game.)

5. The FM series (has to be here, otherwise I may be killed! I would hate to find out how many hours have been used up playing these games, in particular FM2010. Can't wait for FM11).

Jesus that was a hard decision. Battlefield 2 could be swapped in with FM series. In fact yes I replace the FM series with Battlefield 2. Please don't kick me off the site plz :P Battlefield 2 was such a great game, I think the best fps online (better than cod by a mile). So many hours spent playing with friends. Top notch game. Some other great games that can't make the list are the FIFA series, Team Fortress 2, Red dead Redemption, Smash Court Tennis Pro tournament 2, Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow (the new can never be as good as thos games back in the good old days), the list goes on.

Last edited:
1. socom us navy seals 4 the ps2, 3
2. fm 09/10 4 the pc
3. final fantasy 9 4 the ps1
4. fifa 09 4 the ps3
5. call of duty mw 2 4 the ps3

1- Football Manager series
2- Fifa series
3- Tekken series
4- Red Alert 1, 2, 3
5- Total War series

In no particular order -
Warcraft 3
Resident Evil 4
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
F1 2010 (on September)

1. Asheron's Call/World of Warcraft (both are MMORPGS, and essentially are the same shizzles)

2. Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne - DOTA (Defence of the Ancients) - a custom map for the game, don't really enjoy the game itself

3. Street Fighter 4/Super Street Fighter 4 (basically the Street Fighter series)

4. Age of Empires - online gameplay on msnzone (Chosen legion rush anyone???)

5. Diablo II: Lord of Destruction

So many games, so hard to choose... a couple of others that could just replace any of the ones I listed:

Final Fantasy VII/Final Fantasy VIII (VIII was great too, just VII was better, high expectations for follow on which = QQ)

Call of Duty 1, MW and MW2

Of course the CM/FM series too

1) Mass Effect 1 and 2
2) Metal Gear Solid Series (especially 2)
3) Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic I and II
4) Dragon Age: Origins
6) Pokemon (Red, Yellow and Blue only)

5) hahah, edit, forgot about my Cm and Fm's, doh oO)

1. The Counter Strike series from Valve, have been the game, i played the most in my entire gaming life time. Therefore it deserves the first place.

2. Assassins Creed 2 for sure! It is so detailed with beautiful graphics and you just can't seem to get enough of such a beautiful game! Assassins Creed 1 was also good, but this just beats everything

3. I'm new to Football Manager and never got into FM09, though i bought. Now i started playing FM10 and i just think it's one of the funniest and best games i played!

4. I have used many hours of this strategy game. It is from a Swedish developer called Paradox Interactive and the game is called Europa Universalis III. It is so exiting to move your little nation to a world power!

5. Battlefield Bad Company 2 is definitely one of my favorite games and i used a lot of time on it. I like the great graphics and details and especially the destroying building effect.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 just needs many more FREE maps and a better developer/publisher. The DLC's is driving me crazy!

Other great games are Rome: Total War, Medieval 2: Total War, Hearts of Iron 3, Left 4 Dead series and Warcraft 3.

In no order

Final Fantasy
Pokémon
Fire Emblem
TimeSplitters
LOTR Battle For Middle-Earth

1. Football Manager
2. FIFA
3. Call of Duty
4. Sims
5. Mario Kart

In no order.

FOOTBALL MANAGER; What is not to love?

ASSASSINS CREED; You'd never think assassination could be this awesome tbh. Love the storyline in one and how it flows completely to two... now I can't wait for Brotherhood XD.

UFC; Definetly surprising how good I felt it was when 2009 came out. 2010 was just off the scale, Career mode is just insanely good and detailed.

FIFA; I love it. Loved it since 2003 if I'm honest, I was hooked XD It was the last game I fully played when my first 360 got the RRoD [Fifa '09] and Fifa '10/ Fifa '11 will be the first game I get when I get my money from Uni.

COLIN MCRAE RALLY; Don't tell me you don't love this. In my view, it was the quintessential rally game and I need to play it some more. The memories! <3

POKÉMON; I couldn't have a list without this. First game I EVER got for Christmas was Pokémon Yellow. I was a geek back then and beat the Elite 4 within 2 days of getting it. Feel like playing Diamond soon.

1 - Gears of War - Online multiplayer perfection. Campaign was by no means bad either. NOT 2.
2 - Mass Effect 1 & 2 - The best action RPG series there is, great blend of story and gameplay with plenty of depth.
3 - Fallout 3 - Best sandbox WRPG I have ever played.
4 - Saints Row 1 & 2 - Shows GTA how it's done, with regards to crazy, action packed fun and freedom.
5 - Lost Odyssey - Takes the JRPG genre and demonstrates how it should be, shows FF why it shouldn't have changed to this 'action' bullshit.

Other mentions: FIFA series, Call of Duty 4, Guild Wars, Pokémon, FFVII & FFX, GTA: San Andreas, Crackdown, Shadowrun, Medieval 2: Total War

1. Fifa 2010 (360)
2. Formula one 2006 (PS2)
3. Football Manager 2008 (PC)
4. Tiger Woods PGA tour 04 (PS2)
5. Football Manager 2010 (PC)

Back