• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 9K
Brian Lara Cricket Series - LEGENDARY

CM1-FM10

International Cricket Captain

The Getaway

Mario Kart

1. Pokemon Series (Played Red, Blue, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond and Pearl) - I couldn't get any sleep once I was hooked with one of these. My elixir of life by far in the day. I ate, drank and slept pokemon everyday. Know every single one that has been released in English and I still play them over Summer Hols or Vacations.

2. Jak & Daxter Series - At one point during my life I could not live without these two bumbling idiots. Their cheesy lines and cliche cut-scenes were just too much for me to resist.

3. Fifa Series - I am aware of the Pro Evo lovers out there and I like the games as well, but I grew up loving Fifa and I guess I'll never change. from fifa 99 I've played every version released and I've always found the Fifa gameplay a lot more fluid and realistic than Pro Evo's arcade style gameplay (IMO)

4. Tomb Raider Series - I'd have to be crazy not to put these on my list because I was not so much addicted, but the stuff was like coke to me. Just can't have enough you know? The action scenes and repetitive owning of wolves and idiots alike made shuffling and crawling through pointless gaps worthwile. There was always a butler to beat up if I was bored!

5. Super Mario 64 - I did not pick the series because the whole series was not too memorable for me, but this is the game that threw everything out of sync. Of the time I had never experienced so much graphic detail and high response interactive gameplay. And even now I keep my legendary Nintendo 64 console in the garage with Super Mario still inserted...

In terms of gaming I may have been deprived a little in my youth but it is something I'm not fussed about. I played a bit of C & C but never played games like Farcry, GTA, Metal Gear Solid, God of War, Gears of War, Call of Duty, Splinter Cell, Max Payne and other games of the same genre because my parents stopped me from playing games that were not my age. even now I haven't played those games, but what can I say? I may be a better person... It has resulted in me being a pacifist and a person who is almost physically incapable of uttering 'swear words'... Not that it is always good of course...

1. Ratchet & Clank series
2. Kingdom Hearts series
3. Football Manager series
4. WWE: Here Comes The Pain
5. Sly Cooper series

Now:

5: Call of Duty 2 [Multiplayer]
4: Team Fortress 2 [PC]
3: Tekken 3 / FFIV
2: FM/CM series in general
1: Crash Bandicoot (H)

1. FM/ Champ (before the split)
2. FIFA
3. LMA
4. Pokemon
5. Super Mario (Snes)

My best of all time (in no particular order):

1. Elite
2. Way of the exploding fist
3. Jet Set *****
4. Sensible soccer
5. Championship Manager 01/02

championship_manager_01.jpg

FM - the most addictive game i've ever played. love it, as we all do....never really player CM, but I prefer fm, i think
Pokemon - who doesn't love it? Sapphire was my fave, especially that bit where you could ride around on a bike
Zelda, the windwaker - oh my. what a game... traipsing around a lil village chopping down grass with some awesome moves...classic...loved the graphics, and the lil cartoon link. adorable.
but the best, Mario Kart - absolute classic, hours of fun and laughter...on the game cube, double dash was fun, on the wii, it was absolutly mad - crazy courses, and crazier compuer players -, and even on the earliest of consoles, MK was always there and always soo much fun....I spend all of 2 summers ago playing it with my mates, from like 11 till 11 online...such good memories..and on that matter, all mario games were just soo much fun, and just classic.

1. Tom Clancy Rainbow Six/Ghost Recon Series - Used to spend hours on rogue spear, ravenshield, ghost recon and more lately Vegas 2

2. Asterix & Obelix - Cant remember the full name or what console it was on, but it was amazing.

3. Alex The Kid - One of the first games i loved playing, Rock paper scissors ftw.

4. Pokemon Red - Was the best game i had ever played for the first 2 hours of 'fun' back as a kid.

5. GTA - Was immense in 2D creamed myself when it came out in 3D.

I did mine as my top 5 game series
1. Pokemon
2. Football Manager
3. FIFA
4. GTA
5. Army of Two

1. stalker series
2. NFS series
3. FM/ CM series
4. Total war series
5. GTA series

1: FM.
I always come back for more. You can never be a bored football fan if you own this game.

2: Another World
An Amiga game from 1991. Had jaw dropping animation for the time and the storyline was a fantastic idea.

3: RaceDriver GRID
Played with a wheel and pedals on a top quality pc, nothing can match it.
Brilliant racing and fantastic drifting fun when you are drunk.

4: Mario Kart
It's simply the best multiplayer game ever made. Brilliant fun with mates.

5: Civilization
It killed many a day for me and redifined strategy games.

in no particular order;
Civilization 3
FM series
Age of Empires 2
Morrowind
Halo 1
Ultima Online (i know it's 6, sue me).

Honourable mentions
Pokemon series
Mass Effect 1&2
Dragon Age
X-Com: UFO Defence
Space invaders
Civilization series (filthy American spelling!)
CoD 4
Diablo 2
Baldur's Gate 1&2
KotoR
Rome: TW
Shogun: TW
Medieval: TW
Warcraft 1 & 2
GTA series
Red Alert (Die waffen, legt an!)

F1 2001 on the PS1. The theme song is immense and the graphic user interface is very good :)

1. Halo 3
2. Football manager series
3. COD MW2
4. Fifa series
5. Lma manager 2003 (PS2)

Back