Top Goalscorer!

Boro4ever

Reaction score
Hey guys is there a guy who always scores like 20 goals a season even if his attributes are no good or if they are amazing?! People who play FM2007 are always looking for goalscorers so this is the thread where people will find these goalscorers they have always been looking for!
I will start off :
Hunterlaar omg see his scoring record now for both Heerenveen and now Ajax!

Well im not sure how applicable this is to your game, im Oxford United and i've got Michael Nardiello - he is only 18 but he is class as a target man and also is a class finisher, I can't wait to post his stats once my season is over.

Jay Bothroyd is surprisingly good at Wolves. He responds well to training and his stats steadily go up. Only just got to Prem so aint got a clue what hes like at the top level, but hes worth a few quid.

Jaime Mole (Middlesbrough)
Yakubu (Middlesbrough)
Haynes & Nani (Middlesbrough)

Im Oxford and finally got promoted to League 2 - This guy was Shizer hot for me this season - Michael Nardiello!!

Jo at CSKA Moscow:

The 6 goals is in the 6 games so far this season.

45 in 45 last season aswell.

Jay Bothroyd is surprisingly good at Wolves. He responds well to training and his stats steadily go up. Only just got to Prem so aint got a clue what hes like at the top level, but hes worth a few quid.

Absolutely wank

lol

Redders why are you listening to girls aloud?

Got their greatest hits album, buy it, trust me you wont regret it ;)

Blimey! They already got a greatest hits album?

God they do them for just about any1 at the moment!!

Back on topic: Top Goalscorers for your club:-

Bendtner for birmingham well arsenal, is class but will cost 7m upwards

I know I keep going on about this guy but he really is a steal, and at 21 can only get better........

I got him for arsenal and he flopped? Could it be that i don't play him first team? or that my trainings messed up??

yeah generally when you don't play people,they don't score :p

no but his stats arn't improving and i played him for about half the season because two strikers were injured....

Ive played him for 3 seasons and hes getting better. Scoring more each season and his stats are improving. Higuain has turned out to be cracking buy too. Top scorer in the Prem after 12 games

bendtner is class he scores for fun at arsenal once his loan has finished