Top Scorer Next Season In The EPL

Who's going to be the top scorer next season ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney for me, maybe Drogba but can't see anyone else challanging.

Darren Bent is fast as lightning,
Darren Bent is red and white,
He'll win the ball, he'll score a goal,
He's ******* dynamite!

EDIT -

Darren Bent is fast as lightining,
Darren Bent is Red & White,
He'll lose the ball, he'll miss the goal,
He is ******* *****

Andy Carroll......although I see it being Drogba.

If Torres can stay math fit throughout, then I think he's definately in with a shout. If not, Rooney.

Liam Ridgewell.

Without a doubt.

im going with rooney, purely because i can see torres being fit enough. otherwise i would back him

I don't think Rooney will have a better/same season, next season, honestly, not sure why.

Darren Bent is fast as lightning,
Darren Bent is red and white,
He'll win the ball, he'll score a goal,
He's ******* dynamite!

gotta love dazza :) hope he gets it

but ill go with drogba

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

I don't think Rooney will have a better/same season, next season, honestly, not sure why.

and i agree. i have a feeling that world cup will have knocked rooney's confidence.

part of me think he's he'll score fewer goals, but have a better season. but i dont think drogba and torres will outscore. torres injury wise, drogba, i dunno i just dont think he'll do it. having said that i now fully expect him to prove me wrong. i dont think the world cup wouold have dented his confidence, if anything he'll be all the more fired up to get his first goal of the season, thats just who he is

PicImg_Fulham_striker_Bobby_53f0.JPG

Why consider anyone else?

Rooney is my vote, though Drogba, Defoe, RVP and Torres are all in with a shout.

If we can keep Gerrard & Torres fit, then I'd have to say Torres. He got 18 league goals last season, and was injured for most of it. We all know what he can do, and if he stays fit, it'll be him.

However, if he decides to be a ***** and get injured again, then I'll have to go for Rooney or Drogba.

I think Tevez will be the top-scorer, or maybe runner-up to Drogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.