Top Scorer Next Season In The EPL

Who's going to be the top scorer next season ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xisco perhaps? Time for him to shine.

Gabby Agbonlahor will have a big season this year, time for him to prove himself and force his way into the England team, just a hunch.

Leon Best. He's broke his duck against Carlisle today, now to unleash the beast on the prem....... ;) On a serious note, Ameobi.

man-utd-home-kit-rooney.jpg

The thing is Drogba was immense,ven though he missed 1 month of Premiereship action and played fewer minutes than Rooney he still got more goals.........its going to be Drogba

no african nations next season so it has to be drogba yet again.

Drogba is a pretty sure bet, though I'd be over the moon if Van Persie could stay fit all season and bang them in. Thing is though, Utd/Chelsea are always more likely to have the top scorer due to how they play, with Arsenal everyone chips in with a few.

Javier Hernandez looked useful at the world cup though, would be great to see him make an impression. Not saying he's Ronaldo's successor yet of course, but it'd be great if he'd not flop.

Pique: Rooney will win it for United
World Cup winner Gerard Pique last night warned Manchester United’s Premier League rivals: Wounded Wayne Rooney will win them the title. Pique, who played alongside Wazza at Old Trafford before moving to Barcelona for an undisclosed fee in 2008, believes England’s South Africa pain will prove to be United’s gain. Pique, 23, reveals that he has never seen any player in the world get more upset and frustrated by losing as the £27million England hitman. Pique said: "England’s World Cup and especially the nature of his own personal performances would have really hurt Wayne. But I strongly believe England’s disaster will be Manchester United’s gain. I have never seen a player in football who gets more upset and frustrated by defeat than Wayne. People can talk about how, with the player’s wages, they don’t care about defeat or about the fans. But anybody who thinks that, needs to see Wayne in the dressing room after a defeat. You don’t even want to talk to him. He looks like he is going to explode. Most players cool off over the weekend but he will come into training on the Monday with even more intensity and desire. And I think that is what will happen when he gets back in the groove with United. Even on his holiday with his family I know the World Cup will be hurting him. But he is the sort of player who will turn that hurt into a title-winning season for Manchester United."

Pique: Rooney will win it for United
World Cup winner Gerard Pique last night warned Manchester United’s Premier League rivals: Wounded Wayne Rooney will win them the title. Pique, who played alongside Wazza at Old Trafford before moving to Barcelona for an undisclosed fee in 2008, believes England’s South Africa pain will prove to be United’s gain. Pique, 23, reveals that he has never seen any player in the world get more upset and frustrated by losing as the £27million England hitman. Pique said: "England’s World Cup and especially the nature of his own personal performances would have really hurt Wayne. But I strongly believe England’s disaster will be Manchester United’s gain. I have never seen a player in football who gets more upset and frustrated by defeat than Wayne. People can talk about how, with the player’s wages, they don’t care about defeat or about the fans. But anybody who thinks that, needs to see Wayne in the dressing room after a defeat. You don’t even want to talk to him. He looks like he is going to explode. Most players cool off over the weekend but he will come into training on the Monday with even more intensity and desire. And I think that is what will happen when he gets back in the groove with United. Even on his holiday with his family I know the World Cup will be hurting him. But he is the sort of player who will turn that hurt into a title-winning season for Manchester United."

Fianlly Barca player making some sense.. Talking time off from tapping Fabregas.. Good..

Status
Not open for further replies.