okio

Reaction score
i've just noticed i've probably got the best forward line i've ever assembled - and reasonably cheaply as well!

Torres (already signed)
Bojan (free @ end of contract)
Pato (£22mill)
Irienu (£11.5mill) (screenshot below cos i've never seen him before so i dunno if he's a regen or not)

I've also got Balotelli / Marquinhos and Jovetic / Vukcevic playing as wingers and Gerrard / Adu as central attacking mids.

has anyone got a more impressive attacking line up?

i wouldnt say my strikeforce is better but it will be in a couple of season..

eduardo - coming back from broken leg
walcott
bendtner
vela
keirrison
adebayor
van persie

in midfield i got - fabregas as MC, guardado as LM and jovetic as MR and got arshavin, rosicky, nasri, diaby as backups

not at their best yet but improving fast especially vela, kerrison, guardado and jovetic

Bojan: Free transfer at end of contract (Second Season)
Pato: Free Transfer at end of contract (Third Season)
Keirrison: 3.4M (First Season)
Sergio Aguero: 38M Minimum fee release clause (Third Season)
Alex Teixera: 5M (First Season)
John Fleck: 100K from Rangers (Second Season) (played only 27 games and I have just had an offer from Roma for 19.5M)
Giovanni Dos Santos: 4.9M (Third Season)

Believe it or not this is at my Blackburn side!!!

I sold Santa Cruz and Pobrejinki (Russian, I can't spell his name!!) for 45ml for the pair to Roma and they have only got 1 goal between them in 22 games!!! I dodged a bullet there!!!

I would recommend Adler the goalkeeper to make sure that the strikeforces job isn't all in vain. :D

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

The Russian is Pogrebnyak, I just ound the spelling on another thread!!!

Strikers:Aguero,marquinhos
Wingers Ashley young,david silva,Pjanic,Di maria
Midfield:Joao moutinho,Miguel veloso,diego,diego buanotte,Mati fernades,nigel de jong

They are all still young and will become even more deadly in a couple seasons

rooney tevez aguero cambpell berbatov welbeck and manucho

i am with stoke city i have bought james beatie and dean ashton play 4-3-3 here is my strike force ls james beatie stc dean ashton rs ricardo fuller

Strikers: Vela Pato Marquinhos D Strurridge
Wingers: Walcott Mata Saviet Santon Vargas
Im arsenal in 3rd season

None of them are good, only good striker on game are Abreu and Makukula upfront and play the long ball

Keirrison, Laurito, Paloschi.... the three best strikers in the game, so yeah .... mines better :)

Nemeth, Keirrison, McDonald, Vennigor Of Hessilink, Ronaldo, Samaras & Sheridan are my Strikers for Celtic in my first season. I'm signing Vaclav Sverkos on a bosman so I'll most likely sell one or two in the off season. Most likely JVOH and Samaras.

Podolski Mcdonald JVH Saviola and ewerthon and mario gomes all in 3rd season with celtic

Steve Fletcher and Brett Pitman (Y)

Torres, Vagner Love, Babel, Riera, Kuyt, Pacecho, Dalla Valle

Benzema, Aguero, (ST) Guardado, Ribery (AML) Kaka (50 mill but worth it after makin 19 mill profit on Gomez to Barca) Marquinos (AMR)

them 2 up front are deadly together!!!

im stunned. nobody has balotelli? the guy with the biggest potential i the game. 196. ronaldo, messi, kaka have 195. ibrahimovic 193. pato has like 182 and vela 176. bojan 180 or so.

im stunned. nobody has balotelli? the guy with the biggest potential i the game. 196. ronaldo, messi, kaka have 195. ibrahimovic 193. pato has like 182 and vela 176. bojan 180 or so.

Someone didn't read the first post then. ;)