where does this Victor Irineu start at the begining of the game?

Owen (free 2nd season), Crouch, Bollotelli (£8m 2nd season), Sanchez (Udinese £4.4m 1st season), Aquino (£4.4m 1st season) Fleck (£2.1 mill) and this Eugene fella from shaktar who was a steal at around £2m, Jankovic on a free, and a couple of other stars.

finished 7th in my first season and an FA cup final, second season in i am looking to gel these bad boys together!

Last edited:
Bojan: Free transfer at end of contract (Second Season)
Pato: Free Transfer at end of contract (Third Season)
Keirrison: 3.4M (First Season)
Sergio Aguero: 38M Minimum fee release clause (Third Season)
Alex Teixera: 5M (First Season)
John Fleck: 100K from Rangers (Second Season) (played only 27 games and I have just had an offer from Roma for 19.5M)
Giovanni Dos Santos: 4.9M (Third Season)

Believe it or not this is at my Blackburn side!!!

I sold Santa Cruz and Pobrejinki (Russian, I can't spell his name!!) for 45ml for the pair to Roma and they have only got 1 goal between them in 22 games!!! I dodged a bullet there!!!

I would recommend Adler the goalkeeper to make sure that the strikeforces job isn't all in vain. :D

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

The Russian is Pogrebnyak, I just ound the spelling on another thread!!!

a 100k for fleck get real m8

i've just noticed i've probably got the best forward line i've ever assembled - and reasonably cheaply as well!

Torres (already signed)
Bojan (free @ end of contract)
Pato (£22mill)
Irienu (£11.5mill) (screenshot below cos i've never seen him before so i dunno if he's a regen or not)

I've also got Balotelli / Marquinhos and Jovetic / Vukcevic playing as wingers and Gerrard / Adu as central attacking mids.

has anyone got a more impressive attacking line up?

On my previous man city game(first time playing fm manager and ofcourse I got bored after 5 seasons)

Aguero
Vagner love
Messi
Cristiano ronaldo

dunno if it was said, but Irineu aint a regen ;)

And, on my current Roma game,

De Rossi - CM with attacking duties
Aquilani/Rod Sneijder - CM
Menez - LW
Bentley - RW
Totti/Vucinic - SC
Marquinhos/Okaka - SC

i've got ronaldo, rooney, raul, van nistelrooy & pandev upfront. needless to say i'm fairly pleased with that strikeforce.
everyone stop shouting about kerrison he ain't one of the best in the game :)

Mines the best #
strikers
Torres
Marquinos 11mill
messi 110mill
kermit 3mill excellent strike rate

midfielders
diego
jao moutinho
loic remy
gerrard
mashcerano