dont suppose you could help me out? i'm getting bored of saves
im undeciable on. liverpool.. try to do well with them
crewe in league 1. good youth facilites long term save
wolves in championship has a top team in that league
or middlesborough have they have amazing regens?
tbh it between crewe or boro i'm not sure who to be what would you choose?

I am also a Liverpool fan and found them to be terrible this year, they are usually overrated and you could win the league easily. Middlesborough are probably the more interesting at the moment as they have good youth coming through but also a decent first team so your not going to get destroyed each week.
What i always struggle with is that because FM always comes out so far into the season you expect certain things from teams and they dont deliver or players who have had a better season than there stats would predict, like the fact that Giroud scores a lot in the Arsenal saves but in real life is poor at the moment.

March 2025

A brilliant month and with 5 games left to go we are only 3 points of the automatic places, in the youngster intake we have signed one player who might make the first team in Ross Laraman
View attachment 287182

1 - 0 York City A
Bodin 88

3 - 2 Mansfield H
Spear 26 Williams 49 Everitt 74

2 - 2 Oldham H
Bodin 3 Everitt 65

0 - 1 Wycombe A
Pritchard sent off 23

4 - 1 Exeter A
Williams 31, 53 Spear 50,67

An amazing result in the derby just up the road against Exeter, even Bodin has started playing well at the right point of the season.

Npower league 2
View attachment 287183View attachment 287184

Player of the Month
View attachment 287185
Not only has Oneke Williams played well this month but he helps the rest of the team pkay better especially goalscorer Spear, he doesnt look like the same player when Williams is not around.

April 2025

We take it down to the wire this month but quite a few teams do just as well, we win all 5 games so cant do anymore, promotion is out of our hands.

1 - 0 Barnet H
Williams 40

4 - 1 Oxford H
Spear 12, 29 Claydon 17 Everitt 67

3 games to go . . . . .
View attachment 287186

3 - 2 Northampton A
Spear 6, 21 Everitt 50

3 - 1 Luton H
Everitt 23, 77 Llyod 91

1 game to go . . . .
View attachment 287187

2 - 1 Aldershot A
Spear 1, 50

We did all we could do but the teams around us kept the pace and we couldnt go above 4th place, we face Rochdale in the Playoffs next month.

Npower League 2 Table End
View attachment 287188

Player of the Month
View attachment 287189

With AML Billy Bodin injured it was the turn of AMR Everitt to become the star man and grabbed a few important goals these past few months.

May 2025

This month is make or break if we succeed we will go up and i will have to reshape the squad if we dont theres a likelihood we will lose key players and have no money to replace them.

Npower league 2 Playoff Semi Final 1st leg
5 - 4 Rochdale A
Bobin 2 Williams 45, 57, 79 Spear 54

A good result where defences didnt matter unfortunately after Oneke Williams scored his hattrick he got injured and will miss the possible 2 games we could play in.

Npower league 2 Playoff Semi Final 2nd leg
4 - 4 Rochdale H
Spear 32, 70 Bowerman 37, 48
Win on aggregate (9 - 8)

Now thats what i call an interesting couple of games, Bowerman has not even got in the team all season but manages to get 2 goals.
The final is against Oxford United who i only beat last month 4 - 1 so hopefully we can get promoted!

Npower league 2 Playoff Final
2 - 2 Oxford N
Laraman 80 Spear 107
Glenn Watts scores winning penalty (4-3)

What a result they were leading for ages and my young midfield dynamo Laraman manages to equalize to put it into extra time, they then score at the start of extra time but Spear manages to get one back again!

View attachment 287225

End of Season Awards
View attachment 287226View attachment 287227

Key Players this Season
View attachment 287228View attachment 287229View attachment 287230

The Torquay United Squad
View attachment 287231

An amazing season but i already know that i need a ton of new players in especially to fill out the squad so i have players i can bring in after injuries or suspensions.

And Finally
my estimated budget has come in for the new season and the transfer budget is an impressive £2 !
View attachment 287232

Well done on promotion, tough season's in the Npower lose a game and it costs dear, got to keep up a good form in that league
looking forward to seeing the signings you get!

Pre Season Transfer News

Transfers ins and outs:

View attachment 287371

You might recognise the last signing Conor Clifford who starts the game at Chelsea as a trainee almost 13 years before.
The big signing was a bit of an accident really i signed him thinking his contract was up but as he was under 24 i had to pay a massive fee!
View attachment 287372

Key Players for this Season
View attachment 287374View attachment 287375View attachment 287376

We are predicted 20th so should hopefully just about stay up, there is a big jump in quality with us facing the likes of Leicester, West Ham and Bolton in the coming months.
The tactic has changed a lot but i think i have settled on keeping the tactic from last season after starting off being more cautious with only one striker and 3 central midfielders.
August update will be on first thing tommorow morning

great, whats the tactic your going for?
In the end i went or the same tactic from last season as i started out more cautious but didnt get anywhere, the current tactic isnt neccessairly winning me loads of games but they are more interesting as my team has more chances to score.

August 2025

Not too bad a start in the league i am going to not even try in the cup games as i want to be able to focus on the league and not get relegated!

Capital One Cup 1st round
2 - 4 H Reading
Bodin 35 Piper 89

1 - 0 Stevenage H
Everitt 83

3 - 3 Rotherham A
Williams 38 Bodin 48 Piper 92

1 - 1 Preston H
Everitt 31

1 - 2 Yeovil A
Williams 48

A good start to the month i feel as i am predicted relegation candidates and only lost the once in the league, the Rotherham result was very lucky, next month includes big matches against Leicester, West Ham and Bolton.

Npower league 1 Table
View attachment 287458View attachment 287459

Next month i will be missing 3 out of my main back 4 through injury for the entire month, Ray Spear is also back from his 3 game suspension for 15 yellow cards last season and gets injured making a challege in his first match back, Dirty ******!

Congrats on promotion mate! Looking forward to see how your season pans out!

September 2025

A decent month where the goals are flowing but the defence is leaking. Some of the results dont look brilliant but the performance have been good.

0 - 1 Oxford A

4 - 2 Barnsley H
Williams 5, 53, 83 Musselwhite 87

3 - 3 Leicester A
Hopper o.g 19 Spear 44 SInclair 86

1 - 1 West Ham H
Williams 18

1 - 6 Scunthorpe H
Everitt 9

1 - 1 Bolton A
Piper 58

1 - 2 MK Dons A
Spear 2

4 - 4 Doncaster A
Claydon 40 Daly o.g 48 Sinclair 51, 71

We were 1-4 down at half time so it was a good result to come back on, drawing against the big three Leicester, West Ham and Bolton were good results with us leading at West Ham til the last 10 minutes.
The high conceding rate is due to vast injuries in the defence department, leaving us with very little choice including using all the defenders in the under 18's
Injuries
View attachment 287512

Npower league 1 Table
View attachment 287513View attachment 287514

Player of the Month
View attachment 287515
Has played well even when we havent won and has been able to play in many different positions during our injuries.

October 2025

A good month in results but a terrible month for injuries, including my GK for 4 months and most of the defence and midfield.
I have never seen this before but my youth prospect Ross Laraman had such a bad injury that they dont know if he will ever fully recover.
View attachment 287527

First choice GK
View attachment 287529

3 - 4 Gillingham H
Sinclair 12 Williams 27, 47

The next match was not only a local derby with us literally being just around the corner from Plymouth Argyle but also a Battle of the Injuries with my 8 injuries to there 10!
View attachment 287531

2 - 0 Plymouth A
Sinclair 13 Coulson 61

3 - 0 Carlisle H
Piper pen 2, 29 Williams 80

0 - 0 Portsmouth A

1 - 3 Crystal Palace H
Williams 24

Oneke Williams has played extremly well this month but the player of the month has to be Javi Hermosin who has been a stalwart at the heart of the defence while the rest of the defence has suffered with injury.
View attachment 287533

Npower league 1 Table
View attachment 287534View attachment 287535

Not a bad month getting all the way up to 14th and being 6 points away from the relegation places.

November 2025

We end the month much better than we started again a lot of players came back from various injuries and suspensions meaning the GK is the only first team player missing now.
New free signing actually started his career at West Brom in 2010
View attachment 287579

2 - 4 Sheffield Wednesday A
Bodin 4 Coulson 90

FA Cup 1st round
0 - 2 Luton Town A

0 - 2 Coventry H

4 - 2 Bury H
Williams 27, 34 Sinclair 32 Piper 64

1 - 0 Notts County A
Boyle-Chang 23

A good end to the month as players come back through injury i played a complete reserve side in the cup game as i didnt really want to progress or have anyone get injured.
Npower league 1 Table
View attachment 287580View attachment 287581

Player of the Month
View attachment 287582
Oneke William has been a shining light again this season not only scoring goals but helping to get a game going and creating a lot of chances.

December 2025

Almost a perfect month if local rivals Yeovil hadnt gone and spoiled it right before Christmas, i had two games cancelled due to waterlogged pitches.

3 - 2 Cardiff H
Brindley o.g 22 Williams 43 Piper 45

1 - 0 Leyton Orient H
Piper 23

2 - 1 Shrewsbury A
Williams 42 Sinclair 85

3 - 2 Stevenage A
Piper 2, 32 Sinclair 17

6 - 2 Preston A
Williams 10 Piper 20 Bodin 45 Everitt 55 Sinclair 70, 80

0 - 0 Yeovil H

The Cardiff game was very lucky we were 3-0 up at half time and cruising then they went and scored twice in two minutes after the break and i took all the strikers off and put two defensive midfielders on to hold out for the win. The Shrewsbury result was well deserved as we had controlled the match and won it just before the end.

Tom Piper who has bagged himself 5 goals this month got injured and the beginning of next month and is out til July!
View attachment 287773

Npower league 1 Table
View attachment 287774View attachment 287775

Player of the Month

View attachment 287776
Sinclair managed 4 goals this month including the winner against Shrewsbury, with Piper out for so long he will have to step up and become the main striker.

January 2026

The transfer window opens again and a long with it i get offered a new transfer budget.
View attachment 287777

I can with this month push on again and hopefully go for a play off place or even automatic promotion but that is a realy longshot.
I now have depth in numbers and if anyone from defence to upfront is having a poor game i can replace them like for like with ease!
View attachment 287778

1 - 1 Barnsley A
Williams 86

1 - 1 Rotherham H
Bodin 22

2 - 0 Leicester H
Williams 49 Spear 72

2 - 0 West Ham A
Everitt 2 Spear 72

1 - 1 Bolton H
Musselwhite 74

4 - 2 MK Dons H
Bertram 4 Everitt 14, 54 Tattershall o.g 19

1 - 1 Scunthorpe A
Williams 19

An unbeaten month but 4 1 - 1 draws in one month is not perfect, we always lose a lot of leads even in the Bolton game we scored so late on but they still managed to equalize.

Npower league 1 Table
View attachment 287779View attachment 287780

Player of the Month
View attachment 287781
The decision was taking out of my hands as this was the first time one of my players won an award.

Febuary 2026

We are still unbeaten for the start of the new year but both the draws we had numerous of chances to win.
Thomas Cruise and Ray Spear have both this month complained about wanting a new challenge which is suprising because they struggle to make the bench now so i thought it would be lack of game time, i dont know what new challeges they are going to have as they are 34 and 33 and both only 2 star in my team now.
They are the Captain and Vice Captain but after nobody wanted them in january and they refused mutual contract terminations i just let them both go.

2 - 2 Doncaster H
Clifford 37 Bertram 65

2 - 2 Gillingham A
Everitt 16 Sinclair 71

1 - 0 Plymouth H
Bertram 30

New captain Conor Clifford scores in his first game in charge of the team on the field, we are now on equal points with Bolton just behind the playoff places, in my wild imagination i see we are only 6 points away from automatic promotion with 10 games to still play.
Npower league 1 Table
View attachment 287782View attachment 287783

Player of the Month
View attachment 287784

New Records with the Unbeaten run
View attachment 287785

18 games unbeaten but we have managed to draw 7 of those games.

March 2026

We are up for a playoff challege now the january signings have filled the squad out nicely and we are not drawing as much we either scrape a result or get well beaten not necessairly by goals scored but just never looking like being in the game.

1 - 2 Carlisle A
Williams 10

1 - 0 Portsmouth H
SInclair 8

1 - 3 Crystal Palace A
Berahino 48

2 - 0 Sheffield Wed H
Sinclair 74 Bertram 76

2 - 1 Coventry A
Bertram 33 Sinclair 69

2 important wins at the end of the month and we are now right in the mix for a playoff position and then anything can happen.

I have signed one decent player from the youth intake but he has then got injured for 3 months in the first game he played in.
View attachment 287817View attachment 287818

Npower league 1 Table
View attachment 287820View attachment 287821

Player of the Month
View attachment 287822
Sinclair has scored 3 times this month and all his goals have been important in our wins.

April 2026

This month i took charge of my 100 game in charge of Torquay United and with the playoffs up

2 - 1 Bury A
Sinclair 80 Clifford 92
A very lucky result scoring both our goals in the last 10 minutes and getting an important win.

1 - 3 Cardiff A
Williams 79

1 - 0 Leyton Orient H
Berahino 87
Sub Berahino scored a brilliant solo goal, i was so happy as Leyton Orient are bottom and i couldnt afford to draw with them.

2 - 0 Notts County A
Sinclair 27 Bertram 63

A good win on an historic day as it was my 100th game in charge of Torquay United.
View attachment 287873

With this result we secured a playoff place with a game to spare.

2 - 0 Shrewsbury H
Williams 48 Smith 88

We finish the normal season with a comfortable win at home, we will now face Cardiff in the semi final's of the play-offs.
Im not sure how this will end up as we have beaten them 3-2 and they have beaten us 1-3 in the league.
I deffinetly need to win and get promoted as the january buys have pushed us into the red and the releases of Spear and Cruise didnt help. I will have to sell a few high earners if i dont get promoted.

Npower league 1 Season End Table
View attachment 287875View attachment 287876

Player of the Month
View attachment 287878
Could have been either of the centre backs, they have played so well but Glenn Watts tends to get injured quite often.

May 2026

Npower league 1 Playoff Semi Final 1st leg
2 - 1 Cardiff A
Bertram 63 Watts 84

Npower league 1 Playoff Semi Final 2nd leg
3 - 1 Cardiff H
Bertram 31, 37 Clifford 51
(5-2) agg

An amazing couple of results with the first game being a turnaround after going 1 behind, but the second game they couldnt get close.

Npower league 1 Playoff Final
View attachment 287896

Also get classed as a Tactical Genius
View attachment 287897

Stadium Expansion
View attachment 287899
I am not really keen on the expansion as not only will we still not have much of a stadium but we only rent it, if i get some money and eventually get to the Premier League i will hope to build a new stadium.

Npower league 1 Team of the Season
View attachment 287902