• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Fernando Torres expressed relief after scoring his first goal for Chelsea in Saturday's 3-0 victory over West Ham.

More...

I cant explain how mad me and my brother went when he scored haha absolutely love it.

Yay! I was at work and I was like woooooooooo, got a funny look from work mate lol! So happy :D

Good for him, now people might just shut up about it

He is a good player, but I don't think he will recreate his form when we came second in the league again, due to a demise in his physical side, such as pace and strength. He was quite lucky (yet unlucky due to the wet ground) but he took his chance well and it was fully deserved. Well done 'El Nino', but I'm not totally convinced that he is a great signing yet.

He is a good player, but I don't think he will recreate his form when we came second in the league again, due to a demise in his physical side, such as pace and strength. He was quite lucky (yet unlucky due to the wet ground) but he took his chance well and it was fully deserved. Well done 'El Nino', but I'm not totally convinced that he is a great signing yet.

I'm still not convinced he's declined physically.

Grrr... no more Torres jokes :(

I just gave my dad my report card from school today and he began to read it as he was watching the football. My dad had spent alot of money on private tutors and had watched me fail constantly and get terrible grades but this time I had a good report card so I couldn't wait to see his reaction.

I went upstairs and I heard my dad going wild he started shouting in happiness "We've spent so much money, he's wasted every opportunity, he's been so uttterly **** for so long he's had so much time, we've paid him so much money and he's had the best resources around him but now FINALLY it has paid off."

I rushed downstairs to see the look on the delighted face of my dad and get a congratulations off him but as I went down stairs and said to him "Theres no need to reward me dad...." and he interrupted and said "I don't give a **** son, the spanish **** has just scored for chelsea."

I'm still not convinced he's declined physically.

Me either. I think even Pool fans will agree he was over used at times at Liverpool because they relied on him (nothing wrong with that) but it wore him down. Now he has a new start at a more physical side which will only be good to him and he is just getting his fitness back. The main thing for him this season was to get his fitness back and try and adapt to Chelsea's way of playing and chip in with a few goals if he can. Even on a pitch like that today he looked much quicker than anyone else, its amazing what a goal can do for confidence.

The celebrations were immense, was like we had just won a trophy or sumit. You can see the team confidence and togetherness is back without a shaddow of a dout, just shame its maybe a little too late.

The celebrations were immense, was like we had just won a trophy or sumit. You can see the team confidence and togetherness is back without a shaddow of a dout, just shame its maybe a little too late.

He enjoyed his goal, cuz he knows its his last... **** Im mean :D

Blyndreaper hahahah, CJACKO is going to rape us :wub: :D

Would of totally messed it up if it isn't for the wet pitch, the rain isn't getting enough credit here!

Back