Torres lacking belief - Hodgson

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson believes striker Fernando Torres is suffering from a lack of confidence.

More...

Not surprised with you as manager ya donkey.

might be due to the fact you want him to chase hopeless balls from the back...

like max said, you're a donkey!

Well it would help if you didn't just hoof the ball up to him, maybe play it to his feet?

Hodgson shouldn't have left Fulham. In few months, Wow waht a manager to ****, kak of a manager.

And Hodgson's tactics is not doing Torres any favors. When you hoof the ball, he is no Zamora or Drogba to hold it up. Keep the ball on the ground.

No **** Sherlock, he has been terrible since his injury at the end of last season and has only been marginally better than Rooney since then

torres is a striker who thrives when the ball comes to him on the ground.

you are pumping balls in the air to him with is back to goal. no wonder he is lacking belief. put him in any other top side and he's be scoring for fun pretty soon

I'm lacking in belief as well.

lol

As a neutral in this, I really hope Torres finds some form soon. I really like Liverpool, and would be such a pity for someone of that quality to continue to suffer and perhaps eventually move (especially if he moved outside of the PL)

Roy said 10 games then we can judge him. You've got two more Roy. Blackburn and Bolton. I can only see us getting one point.

Everybody above has pretty much summed up the situation.

You support Liverpool, and follow Portsmouth aswell..

****** ****, you must be suicidal.
Dont forget plymouth
Thank god for Barcelona or we would have lost a member of fmbase

you are pumping balls in the air to him with is back to goal. no wonder he is lacking belief. put him in any other top side and he's be scoring for fun pretty soon

I feel proud of my self that you agree with what I said. :P

He is lacking a big target man parnter.

He is lacking a manager who knows what he thrives on. My five year old brother at the moment is tactically more sound that RH.

Only a top side with Benitez in charge. He's the only manager to get the best out of him after all.

He is lacking a manager who knows what he thrives on. My five year old brother at the moment is tactically more sound that RH.

Torres can't handle the physical presence of the PL anymore and if he had a big target man up with him someone like Carlton Cole etc the defenders would have to leave Torres abit because they need to get into the big man insted.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

e.g. Kevin Doyle

I think he could possibly play that role yes.

Back