Torres urged to move...

Alex

Andre Villas Boas <3
Reaction score
Now don't get me wrong, as a footballing team I am a massive fan of Barcelona and the way they play the game is just sublime.

However, as a club they are really starting to do my head in now. They did it to Fabregas (But failed, unfortunately I can see him going there soon), they did it to Mascherano and now they are doing it with Fernando Torres.

Full story here: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11827_6401853,00.html

Long story short: ''
Gerard Pique claims Fernando Torres will be embarrassed having to play in the Europa League for Liverpool and has urged him to leave the club.''

Unfortunately I can see him leaving us at some point but hope we get a while out of him. Although I fail to see what Barca are going to do with: Messi, Villa, Pedro, Rooney and/or Torres.

Please Barca just go away and never come back. As a football club you're a disgrace and I hope you go bust if this is your attitude. ******.

One not-so-happy Liverpool fan. :mad:

Last edited:
I really don't understand why the media is reporting that out of form players like Rooney and Torres are being linked hugely with Barcelona. Surely if they were going to splash the cash for a great player they'd rather have great players playing well than big name players who won't preform/get in the side.. but I suppose theres the argument of shirts and season tickets etc..

At the end of the day Barcelona and Spanish football is the best in world at the moment so they can say what they like when they like about whoever they like. Also this happens alot in Spain its just we are not used to it over here.

It's disgraceful really ...

One of the best footballing sides, and they resort to this ..

I really don't understand why the media is reporting that out of form players like Rooney and Torres are being linked hugely with Barcelona. Surely if they were going to splash the cash for a great player they'd rather have great players playing well than big name players who won't preform/get in the side.. but I suppose theres the argument of shirts and season tickets etc..
its the media they take 2 and 2 and get 11. look at how ashley cole and gerrard were off to madrid this summer

i hate barca with a passion :)

Last edited:
like i said its the Spanish way, its the way they do things.

at the end of the day they are arguably the 2 biggest clubs in the world and they play in a country that is on top of the world at the moment. They can do this because they are powerfull at the moment.

I can see him off at some point, honestly, Reina would be a bigger loss. If he's not fully commited, he can go, he dosen't look it by the way he's performing currently.

they will get either rooney or torres not both :)

tbh pique has no right to tell torres who he should be playing for. if torres wants to play for liverpool then why cant he ?? so what if they aint in the champions league if his happy at the club then he should stay there

I can see him leaving in the future but i don't think he'll go to spain, i reckon he'll move to one of the milan teams or juventus. Plus its not just barcelona who do this remember chelsea with cole

I can see him leaving in the future but i don't think he'll go to spain, i reckon he'll move to one of the milan teams or juventus. Plus its not just barcelona who do this remember chelsea with cole

I understand where you're coming from with Chelsea and Cole but Chelsea have only done it to one player. Barca have done it to every world class player that seemingly becomes 'available'.

Right, so Pique apparently speaks to a newspaper and you all accuse Barca of trying to unsettle Torres... That's just ******* stupid.

Im sorry but spanish football is not the best in the world atm, not the spanish league anyway
plus i thought Barca couldnt even pay their players wages yet they seem to wanna buy everyone

Right, so Pique apparently speaks to a newspaper and you all accuse Barca of trying to unsettle Torres... That's just ******* stupid.

It's what happened with Fabregas. It's a crafty way of doing it - if it comes from the players, then it seems much more innocent than a manager.

He did say he wanted to play in all of Europe's top leagues [I think Bundesliga being one of them], so I doubt he will go to the Spanish league again. In my opinion next stop is Italy.