Torres was worth £70m - Benitez

If Torres was worth 70million then Wayne was worth that last year, and Real should of paid 120 for Ronaldo. Torres was worth no more then 50 when at his best.

Torres is probably worth more than £50M but I feel Liverpool had to take the money ,
For a mid-table team , £50M is a lot of money.

hardly a mid-table team when u consider they are gonna probably be playing European Football next season

hardly a mid-table team when u consider they are gonna probably be playing European Football next season

They are a mid-table team until they get back into the Champions League , people can consider anything they want but nothing is certain until the season is finished.

No player should be worth £70 million. What an absurd pricing.

I still think that £50 million was too much, but oh well.

They are a mid-table team until they get back into the Champions League , people can consider anything they want but nothing is certain until the season is finished.

so u mean to say the likes of Man City, Aston Villa and Everton are mid-table teams

Mid-Table Teams are the likes of Blackburn,Bolton and Sunderland and ur trying to put Liverpool in that category

A player is worth whatever a club is prepared to pay for him. Irregardless of what we value their talents at.

Torres is in bad form, is he worth 50m now? nah I don't think so if Chelsea can get him up and running then maybe.