Catta: I m trying your tactics with a few changes: Pique: ball playing defender, Bousquets: deep lying play maker, iniesta: attacking midfielder set to attack. Here is the results: i managed to brake the league record of consecutive wins, by wining 18 games in a row. At last, i lost from Mallorca 2-1 without being able to explain the reasons. Maybe i should loose sometime. Generally, the team is dominating, achieving high possecion. But allthough i have many shots on goal and many one on ones with the opposite keeper, there are games that i struggle to score. I cant explain it, because my strikers are villa, lukaku and bojan. As a result, i have the third offence in the league, behind real madrid, and Atletico Madrid. I also have the second best defence behind Real Madrid (as for defence, i believe the problem is the role i gave Pique, or Bousquets or both of them). Despite that, I m first, 6 points over Real. I ll keep in touch.

i would love to see Dani Alves' rating for the season and he's passes etc.

Catta: I m trying your tactics with a few changes: Pique: ball playing defender, Bousquets: deep lying play maker, iniesta: attacking midfielder set to attack. Here is the results: i managed to brake the league record of consecutive wins, by wining 18 games in a row. At last, i lost from Mallorca 2-1 without being able to explain the reasons. Maybe i should loose sometime. Generally, the team is dominating, achieving high possecion. But allthough i have many shots on goal and many one on ones with the opposite keeper, there are games that i struggle to score. I cant explain it, because my strikers are villa, lukaku and bojan. As a result, i have the third offence in the league, behind real madrid, and Atletico Madrid. I also have the second best defence behind Real Madrid (as for defence, i believe the problem is the role i gave Pique, or Bousquets or both of them). Despite that, I m first, 6 points over Real. I ll keep in touch.

I think your problem is Busquets
you need a defensive midlfielder, busquets is not a playmaker, for that you have xavi and iniesta. I usualy set busquets or mascherano sto short passing to give the ball to either xavi or iniesta. in my version my fullbacks attack much so i need a DMC to stay with my CB's. for your scoring, if you are using the same tactic as i have, I don't know why you aren't scoring, maybe youre using the old patch where its harder to score one on ones.
with my tactic Villa/Kadlec(ST) and Messi are scoring tons of goals, especialy Villa/Kadlec(ST). I think your main problem is busquets as a deep lying playmaker, if you play him as CM the i would sugest central midlfielder support or ball wining midlfielder suport/defend, but if you play him as a DMC then a defensive midlfielder support/defend with short passing and low creativity. Never had experience with Iniesta as a AMC, I always play him in a CM role, usualy advanced playmaker support/attack with a partner

i would love to see Dani Alves' rating for the season and he's passes etc.

I started a new season so I can't show you his Playing stats
but his form in his last 20 matches is just like it was most of the season
his worst rating was 6.90 and best 8.60 with an av rating of 7.50

the game against getafe was one of his best games, if not the best
after xavi left, my fulbacks alves and maxwell took full control of the game
but most games are like that against bilbao
for me he was my most consistent performer

I have a question. I am trying to map the maximum FM Barca game and watching the various games, I noticed that playing the strongest 11-tka FCB virtually no central striker - Villa game on the left Pedro on the right, and Messi often appears in different sectors, usually in the middle of the depth of field. That is why I play 4-3-1-2 setting, ie four defenders, three midfielders in the middle (Xavi, Iniesta + DM), Messi as the classic decade (according to FM and its natural position, |) and seeded at.

ventura116
i know what you mean that barca plays without a striker
and that is true, they play without a real striker in real life
but its hard to play without a striker on FM
once I tried a tactic with AML(Villa), AMC(Messi) and AMR(Pedro)
but have failed with it
just couldn't score enough goals
but for me 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 have been the best tactics for barca on FM

ventura116
i know what you mean that barca plays without a striker
and that is true, they play without a real striker in real life
but its hard to play without a striker on FM
once I tried a tactic with AML(Villa), AMC(Messi) and AMR(Pedro)
but have failed with it
just couldn't score enough goals
but for me 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 have been the best tactics for barca on FM

So dude, can you get Xavi to 100 passes yet? And if so, what changes did you make to your tactic to get him to 100 passes?

So dude, can you get Xavi to 100 passes yet? And if so, what changes did you make to your tactic to get him to 100 passes?

no Xavi still doesn't get 100 passes
haven't played FM
school started so i have not the time to play and test new tactics
I made tactic v1.3
but have not yet tested it
will start playing when new patch comes out

no Xavi still doesn't get 100 passes
haven't played FM
school started so i have not the time to play and test new tactics
I made tactic v1.3
but have not yet tested it
will start playing when new patch comes out

Cool. Can you please tell me if you ever get Xavi to 100 passes man? I've been trying to do it for so long.

Can anyone help me: i run the latest patch (11.2.1) and after that match preparation button is no longer available.

Cool. Can you please tell me if you ever get Xavi to 100 passes man? I've been trying to do it for so long.

i have done it just once
but with another tactic
i played with two DM's and CM(Xavi)
it was not 100, it was around 90-95
but with that tactic i lost the game
just once played, and will never do it again
for me its more important to get assists from Xavi then 100 pases a game, and with this tactic, I'm exactly getting that

In real life Barça's top assistmen are Messi 14 and Daniel Alves 9, Xavi made few assists 5. So i think the goal isn't keep Xavi as main assistman of Barça. However, i tried this tactic, but my fbs get more passes of everyone. How is this possible?

In real life Barça's top assistmen are Messi 14 and Daniel Alves 9, Xavi made few assists 5. So i think the goal isn't keep Xavi as main assistman of Barça. However, i tried this tactic, but my fbs get more passes of everyone. How is this possible?

that is from this season
but in te treeble wining season xavi had the most assists in all bigger leagues
this tactic is not like barca plays today but, its more the tactic that barca used in peps first season as barca manager
and fullbacks usualy have more passes than the others on this version

i can only thank you for your help with this tactic, i have played 6 games and won 5, the players are gelling well together and is looking good, still 8 points behind though so hope the results go my way and the team carry on gelling together well.

messi ha a low dribblings per game...I think that he must have at least 3 or 4 per game,not 1.6...:)
Sorry for English