Total domination with the Arrigo Sacchi's 442 with SS LAZIO !!

How did you find it ?

• Worked for me :)

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Not working for me :(

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jann_17

Reaction score
Won the italian Serie A 1st and 2nd season and coppa italia the 1st season. Finished in the semifinal of 2015/2016 champions leage! and two italian super cups !!! WORKS GREAT WITH NOT HIGH CLASS TEAMS :))

So about the training in pre-season I always focus on match tactics so the team can get fluid on the tactic so when the season start the players will know what they have to do. Than after the pre-season i leave it all to my assistant manager.

Basically this formation is very fluid with my defenders are able to attack and my attackers are able to defend. All the match players will look to press all the time and not letting the opponent come near our post.

It works and it works so good I dont have that much of a good team Like real madrid , barcelona etc etc

My team is like this

Marchetti
Peruzzi De Vrij Balanta Murru

Candreva Parolo Parejo Bernardaschi

Keita
Gabbiadini

Last edited:
hey, great looking tactic

could you go in to some more detail please?

types of players that suit which position (and what foot for what size)

training

any other useful info

thank you

So about the training in pre-season I always focus on match tactics so the team can get fluid on the tactic so when the season start the players will know what they have to do. Than after the pre-season i leave it all to my assistant manager.

Basically this formation is very fluid with my defenders are able to attack and my attackers are able to defend. All the match players will look to press all the time and not letting the opponent come near our post.

It works and it works so good I dont have that much of a good team Like real madrid , barcelona etc etc

My team is like this

Marchetti
Peruzzi De Vrij Balanta Murru

Candreva Parolo Parejo Bernardaschi

Keita
Gabbiadini

Thanks and sorry for my English ;)

Men i'm testing your tactic and it's being amazing :) undefeated so far ;)

thanks

jann, great work on this tactic really amazing

ive won 8 in a row in my save since testing it, this is by far the best most balanced plug and play tactic on the forum atm

jann, great work on this tactic really amazing

ive won 8 in a row in my save since testing it, this is by far the best most balanced plug and play tactic on the forum atm

wh u doing for match pep . training, teamtalks, oi's ?

works perfectly with a small team like Krc Genk (belgian 1st devision ;) ), great balance between defence & attack, won 4 in a row atm !

i cant seem to find the file when its a fmf file any ideas