123hello

Reaction score
*** TOTAL EVOLUTION *** by 'Pentor'.

This is a tactic posted on FM-THAI. It's an amazing tactic that plays well and has High Possession stats! I recommend you try it out of your struggling to get a tactic going on FM13!

I given some tips on how to use this at the bottom of the post so check that out; and do post Feedback on this bad boy!!!!

The direct link to thread on FM-THAI is: {13.3.2} Total Evolution@Pentor :

*** DOWNLOAD LINK: (http://www.mediafire.com/download/znq2wd3zaxlszad/Total+Evolution+By.Pentor+{13.3.2}.tac) ***

The following post has been copied over from the original post from FM-THAI. It has been done with Google Translate thanks to Will8578.

This plan is a plan to build on. 4-3-3 Totaal Voetball Cruijff. , in patches. 13.2.2. attracted to a trial of strength of the latter is very intimate. Trying to develop and improve new ingredients to make the map quite satisfactory. (For me.) After a long time in the John. The striker was then. Striker was then. Title not liking it, until eventually perfectly. (I think). featured key: possession / ball quite accurately.(Probably not much) / quarterback left thins I / central goal. because the team has conducted a large team is not sure when applied to the middle - it would really happen. need to tell you. that. Plans are plans which have lasting value. There will inevitably be some early Metallica and MT. To be with me.statement before the race / talk before the race to help manage it. Formation: with back float and floatthe sidelines:. Table:. Statistics:. 's penalty kick and corner kick enough. Staff. & Training:. Rating:.offensive line. central receive half the paltry Overall performance: having a shock to plump with all the overall performance here. Download. :. Total.Evolution @ Pentor. PS. DCL is the highest. It will be a goal kick from a corner but. Second set of corners on the curve toward the door. Select the first pillar to the first pillar DCR block attacks DCL Glasgow. use results also do not forget to send your comments - I watch my mana if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear in order to continue to develop it.

Here are some screens from FM-THAI. The creator of the tactic used Arsenal and had a really good team!!

-----------------------

I have used this tactic with Napoli and have huge success with it so far.

This is how I've been using the tactic:

Match Prep: Attacking Movement
Match Training: Balanced (Personal Choice)

Attributes (Key):
GK: Handling, One-on-Ones, Reflexes, Positioning and Rushing Out.
DCs: Tackling, Marking, Heading, Positioning, Bravery, Anticipation, Concentration, Jumping and Heading. (DCr should have the higher Heading & Jumping as he is used for corners.)
Fullbacks: Tackling, Positioning, Pace, Acceleration and Concentration.
DMC: Tackling, Work-rate, Strength, Teamwork and Stamina.
MCs: Passing, Stamina, Creativity, Tackling, First-Touch, Teamwork and Work-rate.
Wingers: Dribbling, Pace, Acceleration, Crossing, Agility and Off-the-Ball.
ST: Anticipation, Composure, Off-the-Ball, Finishing, Acceleration and Heading.

All players should have Determination (Most important stat in the game!!)

Remember to Micro-Manage (Praise Form, Team Meetings, Discipline, etc.) and give the correct team-talks.

And just incase you missed it...

*** DOWNLOAD LINK: (http://www.mediafire.com/download/znq2wd3zaxlszad/Total+Evolution+By.Pentor+{13.3.2}.tac) ***

Last edited:
Well I've played 15 games with Napoli so far.... W 11 D 3 L 1

What was your line up and who did you draw lose against?

From GK - ST.

De Sanchtis
Maggio
Munoz
Belleschi
Zuniga
Inler
Ledesema
Hamsik
Pandev
Insigne
Canvani

Lost to Juventus away 0-1.
Drew to AC Milan, Torino and Fiorentina.

Beat the Likes of Inter, Udinese, Ajax, Sampdiora.

Honestly it's a sick tactic

It is amazing; but just trying to work out if it's any good when playing against good teams away from home...

But definatly recommend more people to try it!!!

Joined Napoli mid season. Took them from 6th to 2nd! (Considering I have to familiarise everyone with the tactic and had 0 natural fullbacks....)

Perhaps you could get in touch with the creator and get him to post the full aproach here( if he known English )?

Cheers

Perhaps you could get in touch with the creator and get him to post the full aproach here( if he known English )?

Cheers

I don't know Thai (lol) and I don't think google translate will work very well :(

I think it's fairly straight forward; correct team-talks, micro-managemnt, buying players with determination and teamwork, keeping morale high and the tactics do most of the talking :)

I don't know Thai (lol) and I don't think google translate will work very well :(

I think it's fairly straight forward; correct team-talks, micro-managemnt, buying players with determination and teamwork, keeping morale high and the tactics do most of the talking :)

Then
could you perhaps try to get in touch with creator and ask him in English? I just want to make sure that IF this thread popular, answers can be given to those who asks. Normally we don't keep threads like this open as it lacks info, just being a link to another FM-Forum.

i don't see pictures, they're loading all the time :/. maybe somebody can upload those screenshots to some another pic site?

yeah i might need to delete them or if someone else can put them up, iv never actually seen them either, always seem to be loading sorry

Then
could you perhaps try to get in touch with creator and ask him in English? I just want to make sure that IF this thread popular, answers can be given to those who asks. Normally we don't keep threads like this open as it lacks info, just being a link to another FM-Forum.

I'll edit in the above post :)

ill delete my post now as youve put it in the OP thanks

could you provide the shouts cause pics is not opening with me and if you could upload pics again that would be helpful thanks in advance