IlPrincipino

Reaction score

4-2-3-1

View attachment 456534View attachment 456533View attachment 456532View attachment 456531

The tactic is based in the way I see football. Every player has a role and they stick to that role. As you can see I ve taken advantage of free and transfer-listed players. When I finished polishing the tactic in my 3rd season in charge I won the Europa Supercup (against City in the final), won the Premier League and the Uefa. First two seasons ended 6th winning the Carling Cup in both seasons and the Uefa in the second.

http://www.mediafire.com/?04xri8r5kx06tzl

Last edited:
good team never thought id see the day that Norwich are top of league ;) seems to work well, do you use this home and away ?

what kind of possession, shots/on target etc do you get, update with pics

Yes, I use this home and away. I get like 60-70 % possession and 15-25 shots per game

Hey mate, top tactic, great team. Just wondering if you reckon this would work with a team such as Hull, and if changing some players' roles would affect the tactic in any way? For example; Danny Graham wouldn't be any good as an advanced forward because of his pace therefore i would have to change him to a target man. Also, did you use this tactic since the beginning, and if so, did you use this tactic away from home against the bigger teams where you still used the control mentality?

PS - It would be awesome if you could give us your player instructions and Opposition Intructions and training as well. Thanks, mate.

I havent tried playing with a target man but you can try it, most of my AF goals come from crosses of the wingers/wingbacks so you can try it. If you want to change the wide players roles you have to take into account that if you play with an interior foward you have to put him in support and put the wingback in attack, but if you play with a winger put him in attack and the wingback in support. Also the winger has in player instruction set to stay wide so if you change him to an IF, you would have to remove that.
Wide players are key in this tactic so if you have a tight budget try to get player like Salvio, Ricardo Alvarez or Gaitan on loan with an option to buy them at the end of the season, or like Zaha or Janudzak on loan.
I always played like, against every team. About player instructions, just download the tactic, they re there. Oposition instructions I have a good assistant manager and i told him to give them, but it is just the usual. Training nothing really, normal training, just train the player the role he is going to play.

Last edited:
Looks good can't wait to give it a try with my Arsenal save hopefully this is the tactic i've been searching for. I'm still a rookie to FM games (started in 2013) managed to get used to creating them on that, stuggling to get used to them on FM14.

I'll let you know how I get on! :)

Please do it. Should work extremely well with Arsenal. I wasnt good creating tactics with previous releases mainly because I didnt get the sliders, but I found this edition amazing. You can know very well what you are asking your players to do.

this tactic is ridiculous! I bought this football manager with the intent of making my own tactic after ages and countless tries I dominated possession but was inconsistent as ****! this tactic has changed that started a WBA save and preseason I battered teams, played first few of the season and un beaten winning 4 - 1 against pool and 3 - 1 against Swansea. EVERYONE should try this tactic

i was trying different tactics until i find this one. this is "the tactic" for 14.1.3. patch.
congratz IlPrincipino !

Just started a new game and picked Galatasaray, i will update this thread with screenshots asap.

one of the best so far ...won serie A with Inter without any singings ...let's see how it will be in UCL ...great posession and CC...great job

Looks like a perfect tactic for Schalke 04. Definitely gonna try this one, thanks.

PS: in your screenshots the striker is an advanced forward, while in your tactic he is a poacher. I assume this is normal?

What match prep do you use? and opposition instructions?

Looks like a perfect tactic for Schalke 04. Definitely gonna try this one, thanks.

PS: in your screenshots the striker is an advanced forward, while in your tactic he is a poacher. I assume this is normal?
Wow, you re right. It should be an advance foward, not a poacher.

Yeah testing this at the mo with Liverpool it turned my season around as I was 12 in November but am now 7th in march and playing sooooo much better

Should work very well with Liverpool. I would play Coutinho as an interior foward and Suarez as a Winger and retrained them to have those as natural positions. Sturridge as a foward, Gerrard in the hole and Lucas-Allen. Make sure to set the foward as an advanced foward, I dont know why in the first version I uploaded was set as a poacher.

What about the AMC? In your tactic he is support, but in your SS he is attacking?