Amazing tactic. Won with stuttgart the bundesliga 1st season!!! With FCB and Dortumd just behind - last matchday 64 pts for me and 65 for munich and dortmund, and they both did not win the game :) So I guess i was lucky as ****, but anyway great tactic.

Midfielders and a good striker are essential.

Thank you, had some really good fun with it. Cannot wait for the CL campaign.

Gonna post some SC's later (sorry for my simple english, I'm not a native)

Anyone having trouble against 3-4-1-2 and 4-3-1-2? I've lost every game against those formations

it's a good tactic, but it shouldn't be called total football really...

I have Robert Lewandowski up front, I have Bale and Ronaldo out on the wings and I just cannot get any of them scoring. I wouldnt mind so much the inside forwards, but I cannot get any form out of Lewandowski. Any advice?

Good tactic. The title is ironic because total football (total voetball) is a tactic where all the players change positions and assume each others role.

Never mind my previous comment, after xmas Lewandowski scored nearly 2 a game and Ronaldo and Bale both have 25 league goals a piece. Sitting top of the table by 5 points, beat Chelski 6-1 in Champs league and beat Barca in the spanish cup final 3-1. Fantastic tactic, well done

Im using this tactic it works brilliantly at home but when playing away from home i concede against every single team! I have a pretty solid defence, any advice on how to stop this?

Gk - Krul

lb cb cb rb
silva balanta zouma / papadouplous (guy from schalke) Debuchy

remove the "play less risky pass" instruction for some of the key players in the squad etc the CM and AP, been much better that way for me

Im using this tactic it works brilliantly at home but when playing away from home i concede against every single team! I have a pretty solid defence, any advice on how to stop this?

Gk - Krul

lb cb cb rb
silva balanta zouma / papadouplous (guy from schalke) Debuchy

I am having the same problem.

Did you ever find a way to stop conceding?

Anyone else finding this a lot less effective on 14.1.4? This was working really well and I'd been pretty free scoring on 14.1.3 but I've now scored just 6 in 5 games and although I have a lot of possession still, I appear to be creating a lot less

This one is nice. Thank you for this tactic, I had a lot of fun with it. Just want to give you a little feedback.

I used this tactic with Bayern M?nchen and it worked pretty well. At the beginning of the season I had a few problems. But once it was fluid, I nearly won everything in the Bundesliga. In the second half of the season I won 14 or 15 out of 17 games. I won the league (over 80 points and also more than 80 goals) and reached the CL-Final (lost it to Chelsea).
Luis Muriel scored 31 goals in 32 appearances, he is absolutely awesome with this tactic! And Shaqiri scored 10 goals in the Champions League (won the awards for best scorer and player).

But it seems like this tactic ist not really working with the newest patch. I also used it with germany and won almost every game, but after the new patch I lost a friendly to poland. At world cup I drawed greece, won 3-1 against honduras and lost to Chile (4 points in this very easy group) and Italy in the round of sixteen.
And I also lost the first game of the new season with Bayern (against Frankfurt).

It would be cool to see an update on it for the newest patch.

GL in the new patch. You can have 99% possession and it won't matter. The opposing team's GK is on steroids and your GK is replaced with a guy in wheelchair.