Hi, nice tactic!!!!

how about training with the tactic ??
would you set ledas tactical briefings to assistant manager or skip it ?  thanks

Hi, nice tactic!!!!

how about training with the tactic ??
would you set ledas tactical briefings to assistant manager or skip it ?  thanks

Yeah leave it both to assistant!! let me now how works for u if u have time..

Great tactic. Realistic football, not your typical plug and play tactic that you see around here all the time. Gives me good results and doesn't rely on long throws.

Works very well, helped me with my Arsenal Tula team after the team lost it's consistency.

I'm a little bit sad that there are tactics out there, that don't get the attention they deserve. I don't know what you are searching for, but I will answer some questions that I would ask someone who tried this tactic:

Is this a "plug and play" tactic?

- Pretty much. I use it as my standard tactic. If I desperately need a goal, I use Jule's asymetric tactic. If I want to park the bus I use StephenHK's delaytime. Both tactics are a variant of a 433 which isn't that much different from a natural 4231, so they work together quite organic.

Do you win everything with this tactic?

I don't know. I guess not, because it doesn't use any flaws in the match engine. It doesn't use your typical Gegenpress approach, it doesn't use those stupid long throws. But it does overperform, just not as much as you might be used to with the standard plug and play tactic from the internet.

Why should I use this tactic then?

First of all, it has a beautiful symmetry. If you are an OCD-guy like me, you love a tactic that uses the same roles over the pitch. Your fullbacks, your central defenders and your wingers have the same instructions. Only your CMs have slightly different instructions, your left CM has shorter passing, your right does not.
This tactic gives you realistic results, you win more matches as you should, but it doesn't feel like you are cheating the game. The football beíng played is wonderful. Just a beautiful 4231, defensively solid and deadly in the offense, if you opponent lets it happen.

How does the AMC perform?

I know this is an important question for a lot of players, and for me it is too. He does perform really good. Sometimes he acts as a classic playmaker, sometimes he is more of a shadow striker. Often it depends on the opponent and how they approach the game. If your AMC is good at set pieces, you definetly have a great chance of him beeing one of your biggest threats (those set pieces are really good).

Resumee:

If you are looking for a gamebreaking tactic, you better look somewhere else. If you are looking for a realistic approach, that plays beautiful football and has the potential to be a solid foundation to strengthen your squad from season to season and with that getting better results every year, this is a good one for you. I most definetly will stay with this for a long time.

If your want to see some screenshot, just tell me! :)

I'm a little bit sad that there are tactics out there, that don't get the attention they deserve. I don't know what you are searching for, but I will answer some questions that I would ask someone who tried this tactic:

- Pretty much. I use it as my standard tactic. If I desperately need a goal, I use Jule's asymetric tactic. If I want to park the bus I use StephenHK's delaytime. Both tactics are a variant of a 433 which isn't that much different from a natural 4231, so they work together quite organic.

I don't know. I guess not, because it doesn't use any flaws in the match engine. It doesn't use your typical Gegenpress approach, it doesn't use those stupid long throws. But it does overperform, just not as much as you might be used to with the standard plug and play tactic from the internet.

First of all, it has a beautiful symmetry. If you are an OCD-guy like me, you love a tactic that uses the same roles over the pitch. Your fullbacks, your central defenders and your wingers have the same instructions. Only your CMs have slightly different instructions, your left CM has shorter passing, your right does not.
This tactic gives you realistic results, you win more matches as you should, but it doesn't feel like you are cheating the game. The football beíng played is wonderful. Just a beautiful 4231, defensively solid and deadly in the offense, if you opponent lets it happen.

I know this is an important question for a lot of players, and for me it is too. He does perform really good. Sometimes he acts as a classic playmaker, sometimes he is more of a shadow striker. Often it depends on the opponent and how they approach the game. If your AMC is good at set pieces, you definetly have a great chance of him beeing one of your biggest threats (those set pieces are really good).

Resumee:

If you are looking for a gamebreaking tactic, you better look somewhere else. If you are looking for a realistic approach, that plays beautiful football and has the potential to be a solid foundation to strengthen your squad from season to season and with that getting better results every year, this is a good one for you. I most definetly will stay with this for a long time.

Can you post screenshot?

of what?

I started the game with 1.FC Köln, used mostly my own approach. In second season I switched to this tactic, finished 4th (media prediction 10th) and won the national cup (DFB-Pokal). Next season my media prediction was 5th and in finished second, lost in CL against a strong Real Madrid squad (they went on to the finals) and won the DFB-Pokal again. Right now I am in June 2022 and Bayern have offered me a job. Short reminder: I started the game with Cologne in Bundesliga with sunday league player reputation. Right now I am thinking if I want to take that offer or not.

So please tell my which screenshot you would want to see.

of what?

I started the game with 1.FC Köln, used mostly my own approach. In second season I switched to this tactic, finished 4th (media prediction 10th) and won the national cup (DFB-Pokal). Next season my media prediction was 5th and in finished second, lost in CL against a strong Real Madrid squad (they went on to the finals) and won the DFB-Pokal again. Right now I am in June 2022 and Bayern have offered me a job. Short reminder: I started the game with Cologne in Bundesliga with sunday league player reputation. Right now I am thinking if I want to take that offer or not.

So please tell my which screenshot you would want to see.

The images of the calendar and the leaderboard

The images of the calendar and the leaderboard
Average CA of my team was 133. Had a bit of a bad run in the winter, but came back even stronger.

20200816074041_1.jpg
20200816074057_1.jpg
20200816074108_1.jpg
20200816074118_1.jpg

Had a bad start after I took over Bayern and left Cologne. Old squad combined with the 2022/23 season, which is always hard to play because of the world cup in november/december. I am at the end of the season, and slowly start to perform with this tactic.
20200817074104_1.jpg

Resumee:

Do you think this will work with an attacking forward if you don't have a complete Forward?

I don't know if it would work. First I wouldn't care to much about the green dots. Just test your striker with the complete forward role because he can still be good even though it might not be his best role.

Reactions: MD
I don't know if it would work. First I wouldn't care to much about the green dots. Just test your striker with the complete forward role because he can still be good even though it might not be his best role.
Thank you, will give this tactic a go with Bristol City on a new save..