Reaction score
The previous post was a copy of my work .You can download here all the versions

from the original source ...

Creator and Author

Version of 2011

Version for FM 2010

The version of 2010 is not compatible for fm 2011 in trainings .

So before you copy like fools what I have make ask first.These photos are from sparta

prague that I was in fm 2010 for 8 years .Somebody who is not able to produce

cheats people with works of other .No matter if you cheat people I can produce unlimited

packages and ideas .You steal my work but you cannot steal my mind .Bye bye

Copy as much as you want ...Genius are copied ...But genius cannot be reproduced ...

Cruijfforange.jpg

Whats the point in this? This seems to be an incredibly stuck up op.

i smell arrogance.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

and more info please

I have download Dutch Football Project in my site since April of 2010

Then someone else here promotes this as his own job

Bye bye .Copy job of other

I dont copy anybody .I love to create .Some other love to steal and to copy

Comment the words of other .Morality ,pseudo critics and judging according to what you like to listen .

Cruyff_468x595.jpg

Cruyff was representing total football England total copy and stealing .Take a drink

well you have already taken work from two different members of this site without crediting them before, so do not be suprised if people are sceptical

this guy is really something. even in SI forum is the same,

yup. his thread was closed. Somebody asked him something about the thread and he started to acuse everyone of being racist and stuff.

yup. his thread was closed. Somebody asked him something about the thread and he started to acuse everyone of being racist and stuff.
can you VM me the link?

the thread isn´t there anymore, it was erased. His nickname there was Roberto Mancini, i don´t know if he was banned or suspended after that, but it was really really stupid.

the tactic is actually really bad XD

alreedy tried it with PSV a complete half season holydayed and i only winned 3 games :OXD

I read his posts in the voice of Niko from GTA 4. Made it a lot more bareable.

It was me who he accused of being racist over at SI, which is utter nonsense. He then proceeded to respond with racist remarks himself. He was banned.

I did actually try and help the guy explain his tactics, he freaked out when I asked him whether English was his first language.

One to avoid lads...

Last edited: