TotalPressure2! ~ (UPDATED) and even better ~

mrlarnz

Reaction score
Been fiddling about on a lot of saves, trying to create what I now think is the finished article.
you will concede from time to time, but will outscore them, plenty of goals and very good to watch.
you'll produce alot of 1v1s with their goalie and your front 3 will all score plenty.
make sure you have at least 5 pre season friendlies to get the squad familier with the setup.
I've tried this tactic with PSG and scored 133 goals in 1st season.
tried with Newcastle and won the league first season by 8 points scoring 102 goals.
and now doing a Leverkusen save where I challenged Bayern all season and beat them on the way to becoming champions, first time of asking!

I let assistant deal with team talks and half time chats, no OI instructions either.
just plug and play.
it's high intensity so be prepared to do subs around the 70th min, especially to your front 3 who don't stop running.

Attachments

• fixtures and results.png
    fixtures and results.png
    305.5 KB · Views: 3,100
  • Tactic.png
    Tactic.png
    548.8 KB · Views: 3,159
  • Tactic2.png
    Tactic2.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 2,796
  • Tactic3.png
    Tactic3.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,259
  • Tactic4.png
    Tactic4.png
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,619
  • League table.png
    League table.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 1,689
  • Stats.png
    Stats.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 1,831
  • Total Pressure!.fmf
    41 KB · Views: 954
I'm currently half way through first season with Aston Villa and I am 1 point off the top using this tactic. I have made some tweaks, like playing out of the defence and distributing it to the back line.
Also, I have made both of the full backs into wing backs, one on defend and one on support (doesn't matter which), as it gives a bit more help in the attack, and the defensive one and defensive midfielder provide enough defensive cover in my opinion.
When losing and chasing a win later on in the game, i add a 'get further forward' instruction to the dm, and i havent conceded while having it on so must be fine. It helps to provide the extra man in attack which can lead to late goals.

Thank you for making this tactic

I'm currently half way through first season with Aston Villa and I am 1 point off the top using this tactic. I have made some tweaks, like playing out of the defence and distributing it to the back line.
Also, I have made both of the full backs into wing backs, one on defend and one on support (doesn't matter which), as it gives a bit more help in the attack, and the defensive one and defensive midfielder provide enough defensive cover in my opinion.
When losing and chasing a win later on in the game, i add a 'get further forward' instruction to the dm, and i havent conceded while having it on so must be fine. It helps to provide the extra man in attack which can lead to late goals.

Thank you for making this tactic
Glad its working for you, I've had alot of fun with it so far, still making small tweaks myself, but it just works and I can't work out why lol

Glad its working for you, I've had alot of fun with it so far, still making small tweaks myself, but it just works and I can't work out why lol
Same here, but as you say it just works

Same here, but as you say it just works
You also have good results with it? I've tried alot of leagues now and just continues to work, with alot of high scoring games.

You also have good results with it? I've tried a lot of leagues now and just continues to work, with a lot of high scoring games.
only just starting with it but played a few seasons with another decent 433 and did well........but this one plays and looks belter only a few games in on a new save. will report back when I have more matches and may try to play a bit on the other save by replacing the other 433 to see how it does

After a few messages saying it thrived on beta but not as good anymore on full release, I've decided to dive back in and make a few adjustments, tried a full season with Man Utd to get an idea of the changes i've made and it's thriving again.
the gameplay while watching is great on the eye, scores lots of good build up goals and also fast counter attacking goals.
let me know how it's working for you.
below will be screen shots and the new tactic file.
hope you all enjoy!

I'll be doing a man city holiday save to show everyone the potential with the right players.
will be uploaded as soon as the season is over.

Last edited:
few images of 1 full season with man utd on holiday mode

Attachments

• fixtures.png
    fixtures.png
    277.7 KB · Views: 905
  • fixtures2.png
    fixtures2.png
    208.6 KB · Views: 1,008
  • Tactic.png
    Tactic.png
    551.7 KB · Views: 1,017
  • league table.png
    league table.png
    182.5 KB · Views: 1,010
  • TotalPressure2!.fmf
    41.3 KB · Views: 415
Gonna give this a go :)

Edited: I noticed that in your screenshot you have a F9 and the DM role set to support? But the 2nd tactic download comes up with
AF and DM on defend.

Last edited:
Hi,
Thank you for your work.
Playing on iPhone, could you please share player instructions?
Thank you
Joe

Gonna give this a go :)

Edited: I noticed that in your screenshot you have a F9 and the DM role set to support? But the 2nd tactic download comes up with
AF and DM on defend.
the attached file is the updated version which works

I was using this tactic but after a few games the team started to play very poorly :(
creating less ocassions to score goals, most of time nothing happends u only see time flying...

I was using this tactic but after a few games the team started to play very poorly :(
creating less ocassions to score goals, most of time nothing happends u only see time flying...
what team are you managing and are you averaging 3/4 goals per game? if not, then something must be wrong.

im managing Benfica, from 5 6 to 1 2 gols
do you have alot of injuries or tired players? I done a holiday for 1 full season with Benfica and lost 2 games all season.
scored over 100 goals as well.
I set my rests like this, maybe this will help....

Attachments

• rests.png
    rests.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 429
do you have alot of injuries or tired players? I done a holiday for 1 full season with Benfica and lost 2 games all season.
scored over 100 goals as well.
I set my rests like this, maybe this will help....
i have i realy good team all the 20 some players, ill try that