Tottenham bid for Palermo duo

The more and more I hear of Redknapps exploits the more and more I think he gets his knowledge from Football Manager

The more and more I hear of Redknapps exploits the more and more I think he gets his knowledge from Football Manager

Who knows mate....maybe some of them even use zonalmarking.net to see their tactical problems,hmm....it will be pretty cool if it was true though

Haha it would be glory. Can you imagine if Redknapp used JP Woody Clough Tactics?

that would be epic pal...meaning we are the ones making tactics for Tottenham

ahaha this is exactly what I thought when I heard they were signing Sandro.

Sergiy Kryvtsov to Tottenham in the transfer window then? : >

Noting has been confirmed from Spurs as yet this is all coming from the Palermo chairman. They are two very good players and if anyone follows Italian football they would know this and not by playing FM.

David Moyes has already admitted using Football Manager to help him target future signings. I also tried to help him with tactics but he couldn't get what i meant by give Cahill +16 mentality and +12 creative freedom. His reply was "how the **** am i supposed to do that?"

You just cant help some people.

Simon Kjær and his agent has denied all contact with Spurs.

Personally i doubt Cavani would be very good in the premier league.

Simon Kjær on the other hand is a very bright talent who has looked good at the WC and i think he is the perfect fit to take over from Ledley King. Fast, good on the ball and fearless.

Mourinho also admitted he used FM manager too once, he even mentioned arjen robben scouting on FM. Hence we all could be managers theses days lol
Kjaer would be a good signing but not sure about Cavani he's been out classed in the world cup by his fellow compatriots in Suarez and Forlan...

Alex Mcleish admitted to using FM , Gordon Strachcan had used the older versions of championship manager for scouting :)

Mourinho also admitted he used FM manager too once, he even mentioned arjen robben scouting on FM. Hence we all could be managers theses days lol
Kjaer would be a good signing but not sure about Cavani he's been out classed in the world cup by his fellow compatriots in Suarez and Forlan...

FM Manager! Epic!

I'm sure I heard that Everton pay sports interactive a fee to take care of their scouting I think. I might be wrong though.

its good to know that FM have such a large database of younsters that real managers use them to scout for players

Simon Kjær and his agent has denied all contact with Spurs.

Personally i doubt Cavani would be very good in the premier league.

Simon Kjær on the other hand is a very bright talent who has looked good at the WC and i think he is the perfect fit to take over from Ledley King. Fast, good on the ball and fearless.

You say he's good on the ball, but...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znYLoNYi2cU&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znYLoNYi2cU&feature=related[/ame]

Still rate him though, especially for his pass to Rohmedal later on in the same game.

EDIT: Similar thread (made by me...) on what people are talking about with FM, Glen Johson has won all the major trophies on Championship manager..
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/professional-footballers-on-fm-t30542.html

would be 2decent signings but they would surely have to get rid off a centre back.