Tottenham bid for Palermo duo

would be 2decent signings but they would surely have to get rid off a centre back.

Well, there's rumours that unless Woodgate is fit by pre-season, then he may retire, thatd be one down, and King (as you know) can only play 1 game a week ish and is getting on. Leaving us with, Dawson, Bassong and Kaboul, who i think is more of a backup right back..

also king is the only centreback you have who is good on the ball

Dawson is reasonably good, he likes his long passes. Kaboul on the other hand is very good on the ball, quite a technical centre back really...oO)

Ledley King has his injury problems and so does Jonathan Woodgate so they do need another centre-back

Dawson is reasonably good, he likes his long passes. Kaboul on the other hand is very good on the ball, quite a technical centre back really...oO)
ive never quite been sold on kaboul myself. obviously you've more of them than me, but think they're not quite as good as ledley on the ball. kjaer would bea great signing. not so sure about cavani, though you do need another striker. also whats the situation with gudjohnson signing permanently?

Simon Kjar is definetly a great signing again not 2 sure of Cavani as Tottenham already have quality strikers in Defoe and Roman

Back