• Thread starter Thread starter dwight369
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4K

dwight369

Reaction score
442-1.jpg

New England Manager announced!!!

Earlier today the FA announced that the new england manager is Harry Redknapp. These revelations come 48 hours after Fabio Capello was fired from the England post. We caught up with harry who said " I am very sad to leave Tottenham but i feel it is a great honour to be the national manager and hope i serve the nation well. I wish Tottenham all the best in the future." The question is who will replace him as the Tottenham boss and if they will be as successful as Harry.
redknapp_harry_549201.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:34 PM ----------

skysports.jpg

Jamie Redknapp Hired as Tottenham boss!

Former Tottenham Coach Jamie Redknapp has been hired to take over as Tottenham boss following the departure of his dad. This is a major shock as no one thought of him as a contender for the job. Many people wonder if he is the right man for the job. Email us your views at [email protected]
jamieredknapp.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:13 AM ----------

Many wonder if Jamie can be as successful as his dad
hr.jpg

i recieved a phone call at 10 am it was from dad. "hey jamie" "you alright dad" "yeah i just wanna congratulate you on your new job" "thanks dad i hope i can be as good as you were" "no son you want to be better than me, always remember that. Anyway i have to go son all the best" "Bye dad" I couldn't help but remember his last words "Be better than him" i knew what i had to do, i had to take Tottenham all the way and establish them as a great club in the next 4 or 5 years it can be done and i hope i do it.

At 1pm i walked into Daniel Levy's office. He spoke to me about our objectives for the season and i told him i would like to put together a title chase. He said for this ambition he will give me £21m to spend and £1.2m on wages. I shook his hand and went into the interview room for my first interview as tottenham manager.
skysports.jpg
Jamie Redknapp Exclusive Interview!!
Interviewer: Jamie you sit here as your father's replacement for the tottenham job how do you feel?
Me: I am absolutely delighted to be hired, its a dream come true.
Interviewer: Do you have any players in mind for the transfer window?
Me: Yes, i have a wealth of targets in mind.
Interviewer: What about reports Luka Modric will be leaving this window?
Me: I will be doing everything in my power to keep Luca here.
Interviewer: Finally Jamie, how well do you predict you will do this season?
Me: I hope we can push a strong title challenge and make it into europe.
Interviewer: Thank you for your time.

I left the Interview room, got into my car and headed to Chigwell to meet the players

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

I got out of my car and looked around the training ground. The area was beautiful, i walked through the reception. " Good Afternoon Mr Redknapp" "Good afternoon Tracy" i said as i entered my office. I switched on my computer and began to write a list of players i wanted and players that could leave

IN: Edin Dzeko
Eden Hazard
Vaclav Kadlec
Alou Diarra

OUT: Peter Crouch
David Bentley
Roman Pavlyuchenko
Tom Huddlestone
Sebastien Bassong
Niko Kranjcar
Younes Kaboul

I felt these would be all the signings i would need for the season and set about to making them happen. I called up my transfer manager Tim Brady, And told him what i wanted to happen. He told me to leave it to him and it would all happen.

Now that i had got that out of the way i went to meet the players. I told them what i wanted to happen. As i watched them train i realised the quality i had at my hands. I had a feeling that this season had become interesting for me. My start as Tottenham manager was going well and i was happy.

skysports.jpg
Luca Modric: I Want Out!

Luca Modric has stunned Tottenham fans by anouncing that he wants to leave White Hart Lane for thee glamour of Spain. He said " I love spurs but i feel i need a bigger challenge, i need to move on and accomplish greater things in my career. This has got nothing to do with the new manager i just feel its time to move on. I have great Respect for Jamie and i hope he has great success here." Many Tottenham fans are worried by what this may mean for their season. What do you think about this story is Modric right to want to leave? Please email us what you think at [email protected]

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

PRE_SEASON

Tottenham Hotspurs 3-0 Tottenham Hotspurs Reserves

SQ0IM8CAXMZ21ZCAFPK14RCAGPU3PBCAN8OKO1CASBTNFWCAFUR7HFCADIB0F8CADWE451CATP8H6VCAQ1S3SDCA7IURBACAWRP2OTCAQ8S0EXCAY7AP7KCAMICVRHCADHOR07CAXFAW.jpg

I was very happy with result as Bale and Keane got on the Score sheet as well as Defoe

Nice start and good idea... keep it up just don't sell Kranjčar :D

thanks for all the comments and niko kranjcar just doesnt do it for me in terms of performances

PRE-SEASON

Dusseldorf 0- 2 Tottenham 2
Kaboul (49) Kranjcar (73) Kranjcar injured (78)
kranjcar.jpg
This was a great result for us but dissapointing that niko got injured

St. Pauli 2- 2 Tottenham
Bale (12) Stock (44) King (45+3) Duhnke (85)
luka_modric-ledley_1201958c.jpg
This result was slightly dissapointing as we let one in late on and ended up geting a draw.

skysports.jpg

Transfer Update!!
Tottenham have signed super striker Edin Dzeko for a initial fee of 17m the transer will rise to £22.5m over the next 12 months. We caught up with Edin who said " I am delighted to be here at spurs i am sure that we will be able to do well this year and i looked forwardto helping them to success" Tottenham Manager Jamie Redknapp said " this is a great caputure for the club i am delighted that he chose to come here over the over clubs"
We are also getting word of two more transfers. OH YES! Tottenham have signed Eden Hazard for £21.5m ht eyoung belgian wonderkid is set to shine along side the second transfer Vaclav Kadlec who joined for £11m. These two signings show that spurs really mean buisness this season. But th question is these signing would have taken a huge chunk out of the spurs transfer budget, will any players have to leave. Email us what you think at [email protected]
3FBJA8CAAM5CZJCAV047IVCA0SMUOCCANV28ZZCA76TCESCA1KH4NHCA6Z1O1FCAEE2O3FCACEX1M9CA7SCMGHCAK2J5PNCAD50VJECAEE3U7OCA6DOXYACAF0MWJ9CARIMYF9CATJIM.jpg
I am delighted to have made these deals, although i overpaied for some slightly i feel it will be worth it in the coming months of the season.​

442-1.jpg

Tottenham Players OUT!

Today no fewer than eight players left tottenham for other clubs. Some where loans with future fees while others were transfers we have the full details here:
Kyle Naughton- West brom (loan)
Giovani dos Santos - Aston Villa (loan)
Peter Crouch - Birmingham (loan fee 230k)
David Bentley- Aston Villa £3.9M
Roman Pavlyuchenko - Athletico Madrid (loan fee 250k)
Tom Huddlestone - Celtic £4.9M
Dean Parrett- Man City £1.3M
Sebastien Bassong - Lyon (loan fee 230k)
Hary Kane - Manchester United £2.5M

That is alot of players out for spurs lets hope it wont affect how much depth they have this season.

I was happy to make these deals as I felt all these players would not feature regularly for the squad this season the board were angry that I sold huddlestone but i told them "I am the manager and I know what I'm doing" So i put all my transfer dealings aside and went back to the football pitch.

Mainz 2- 6 Tottenham
Schurrle (15) Dawson (31) Dzeko (41) Keane (45+1, 52) Lennon (47) Gallas (55) Lepper (65)
article-0-03BF0E00000005DC-204_306x408.jpg
This was the best result i had seen in a while we outplayed them and deserved to win. What please me most is that Edin Dzeko scored on his first appearance for the club.​

A few days later we were on the road to face a Nurnberg side who i expected us to beat, but in this game nothing is certain. I decided to give the new boys a chance so Kadlec started nd Kranjcar played his last game for the club following a loan move to Athletico Madrid.​

Nurnberg 0- 3 Tottenham
Kranjcar (57) Kadlec (74) Dawson (80)
1POB0JCACEH8JICAYS27D0CAWD60MICAU9M1R4CABNS96VCAM42JN3CAYTF204CA1Z9BTXCA99K0HBCAYH26J2CAAKQ85ECAOM21P0CABIQRWLCA7U3TEWCAUPQKQNCA62A1M2CAT2D6.jpg
This was an amazing display of football Kranjcars goal was full of emotion he loves the club with all his heart. Kadlec was really happy to score he is one for the future. Also I'm glad dawson managed to get one in good on ya lad.​

our next game with up north into scotland i decided to play dzeko and kadlec up front together and see how it worked out St.Mirren were decent opponents so it should be a good game.

St. Mirren 0- 5 Tottenham
Kadlec (4, 43) Dzeko (28,38,48)​
HT1JE9CAUPGAG1CA3UIH9CCAN5GY84CATWNOURCAXZIVBCCASTQTDUCAY55MX2CAWB0PUACAZG9QALCAIBAD81CAH85BRBCAS14WLGCALDSCY1CATVT4HICA9AFLHVCABX4QT0CAG1J5.jpg

This was a Magnificent game, although it was just two players who scored our whole team played well our lowest rading was 6.98 which shows how well we performed. A hatrick from Dzeko was amazing with Kadlec finishing with two and striking the woodwork.

As we headed for our last last game of the pre-season against Hamilton i realised This is all real i am the manager of one of the biggest clubs in England and i am about to take them into the biggest league in england it was nerve wracking but i put my fears to one side and got my pre-season over

Hamilton 0- 6 Tottenham

Keane (7, 45,54) Delfouneso (13) Hazard (46) Kadlec (84)

31ZCS6CASD2LGWCA0F053BCAJ9SGTBCAUZBS0ICAA079QSCAQ2S2A5CA09X5MUCAFFEIZTCA325OAICA56TKZ3CA0PN93MCA03IBF1CACUB96QCAWGKZ4CCA8ORW7ACAHPDSO9CAYVA5.jpg
This was a great way to end pre-season we played really well and deserved the victory also it was great for my new signing Delfouneso to get on the score sheet only one day after his transfer for £19M.

So that was it, Pre-Season was over My first game against blackpool was a few days away i still had one more transfer in my bank and after that i would decide my main starting 11 for the season. Bring on the Premier League.
TWW4YBCA642KMWCA5630PVCAQ71P9PCA7764JGCA74WS2ECA544JJTCAPCYI2SCAXKS3F5CANPXXTICAUMY5H5CAE3LO0WCAUZBYFECAN95FYHCAJFBL99CA1HPQ58CAMHYBE0CA598D.jpg

This is all good so far mate, interesting having Jamie try and follow in Dad's footsteps!

Just out of interest, did you not have a transfer budget of 21million? How comes you managed to get Dzeko 17m, hazard 21m and Kadlec 11m?

It might be me being a numpty, but thought I would ask!

KIU!

Letting Harry Kane go was not the best Idea. He can become a BEAST if raised properly:P
Other than that, Good start and I will be following.

yeah i know ive heard he become really good but i get 40% of next sale which is good at i used monthly installment for some

Great story idea mate, Its different so refreshing. Lovely touch with Jamie becoming the new gaffa. All the best with Spurs, Im sure this will be a good story and ill be following you on the Tottenham rollercoaster.

thanks for that and yea it just came to whilst watching a league of their own lol. update soon

YOU SOLD TOM HUDDLESTONE WTF!
and only for 4.5m?! are yo umad?!
other than that, your signings appear to be settling in well, kiu

skysports.jpg

TWW4YBCA642KMWCA5630PVCAQ71P9PCA7764JGCA74WS2ECA544JJTCAPCYI2SCAXKS3F5CANPXXTICAUMY5H5CAE3LO0WCAUZBYFECAN95FYHCAJFBL99CA1HPQ58CAMHYBE0CA598D.jpg

BACK FOR ANOTHER YEAR!
Today marks the start of the barclays premier league for another season. Everyone is fired up from pre season and looking to get going. With over £300M spent on transfers everyone is eagar to see how the new arrivals will cope with the pace of the league. All eyes are on the new manager Jamie Redknapp who took over from his father earlier last month will he be able to live up to his high expectations?
394ZB9CAP73ZCVCALCHDG2CAP2HQT6CA6Y9VV8CA8PLR0DCABDG9HDCA07Q146CA7OC0GXCADH7DK4CAULFNC7CAQSI7OBCAKOH7RBCA5RYHYECATL2KAZCAZEJFWLCAUCY2SOCA7P58.jpg
Transfer Update!!
Tottenham have completed the signings of Alou Diara and Darijo Srna. Tottenham are already begining to look like a strong sqaud and this should increase their chances greatly of mounting a title challenge.​
38QN0SCAWAXV2ECAFMTIAVCAQZ2CGBCAIE29UWCA4CB9QSCAEQ5TD2CAYS5WQ4CAK1BASBCACHFOVUCAHOXT5FCA5YI0CNCAHD63OFCAMTL0C1CAGTCO8XCAE1ILQLCAYYQISWCAAZN0.jpg

I walked into the changing room and sat the lads down " Alright lads its the first day of the rest of your lives, what we do here will show the world our intentions for the season. So go out there and give them ****, play the football i know you are capeable of"​
Starting XI
Gomes
Assou-Ekotto- King- Gallas- Srna
Van der Vaart- Modric
Bale------------------------------------------Hazard
Dzeko Defoe​
Blackpool 0- 2 Tottenham
Evatt OG (26) Dzeko (33)​
dzeko.jpg
This was a great performance from all the players everyone gave 110%. Even though we scored through an own goal Dzeko would have scored anyway. I can't wait to go and see Louise and Dad they will be so proud of me.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

YOU SOLD TOM HUDDLESTONE WTF!
and only for 4.5m?! are yo umad?!
other than that, your signings appear to be settling in well, kiu

Yeah i sold him he lacks dicipline and his performaces were terrible.

AUGUST UPDATE

First up was a trip to AA Gent, we were feeling confident and the bookies had us as favorites to win. I walked in to the changing room and spoke to the lads. " Ok guys this is what you worked hard for last year, this is where everyone wants to be. This is your chance guys, Sieze it, grab it with two hands and don't let go" I was pleased with my talk the guys went out looking inspired.

AA Gent 0- 0 Tottenham
0GZVPWCACT8L59CAT5SWDNCA4JXNSUCAGXQ3RTCA986251CAG7IRYTCAE77U5YCARMATBECATYWL6XCA4X1TBJCAD61LY5CAQQ3Q3ZCAAN861KCAXRREBFCABPZ9HXCAJHBBEXCA7QUS.jpg

I was disappionted by the result, i felt we didnt play with the conviction required to be a champions league side i hope we play better next game.

On the plane home i sat next to Kevin Bond. " Kevin what went wrong yesterday" "The side just lacked the will to score" "What can we do" "Just wait and see how they respond to this result" "OK" I hadn't experienced this before, i knew it was only one result but an away goal would have been vital for us.

On the evening of the next game i went into my study and began plan the next game against wigan. I decided my team had a good amount of width and had quality players in the middle. I stuck with the 4-2-2-2 formation i felt it would serve us well this season. I wrote up the General team sheet for the year and it loked like this:
Gomes

Assou-Ekotto------King-----------Gallas--------Srna

Modric-----------Van der Vaart
Bale Hazard
Dzeko------Defoe
I
was happy with that squad and also had alot of depth on the bench with he likes of Alou Diara, Kadlec, Delfouneso and lennon.

Before the next game i spoke the the guys briefly, told them what needed to happen and said nothing more.

Wigan 0- 4 Tottenham
Van der Vaart (19) Boyce (sent off 45+1) Diarra (50) Defoe (73,89)
22R3Y9CA3LYEQQCADSQ88RCALDSQGKCAKMZ2ACCAPGSJAUCALMHZ2HCAVD0S21CA0WSZY5CAR9I90NCAR34MLWCABGZT9FCA74ECDJCANLW2D4CAHQTCCMCAZONRRBCA49PM0ACAPXCJ.jpg
This was the perfect response from the players. We completely outplayed wigan, restricting them to 1 shot for the whole match and us having 29. These performances make me Glad to be a football manager.

Next came the Return leg against Gent they would be coming to the Lane where the Atmosphere is fantastic. This match would make or break our season.​

I didn't speak to the guys this game they knew what needed to happen.​

Tottenham 5- 0 Gent

Eden Hazard (1) Jermain Defoe (4, 42, 60) Gallas (85)
XKGPFYCAIKLBHPCANI0UOICAW441CVCAUM6OOQCA2FKLJFCAT3LFOZCALFHRBNCAXES1BJCAYMELIYCAK0P4MQCAUDRS5DCAGZXCZSCAWA62QCCAC3OYHHCA1XYI2OCAPPAWIVCAP0IX.jpg
This game was PERFECT we didnt put a foot wrong and another great performance from Jermain Defoe earned him the match ball. Bring on the Draw!!

My player of the month was Defoe Scoring 5 goals in 4 games Well done

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Hi guys sorry but as i am very busy my next updates wont be as detailed but the matches update will be he same

Back