Tottenham - Bringing the glory days back to the Lane

• Thread starter Thread starter dwight369
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4K
yeah but occasionally the miss clear cut chances and dont score i need a new striker kadlec and delfouneso are stil young ill probably end up loaning them

Good content but has to be tidied up - it's a very messy layout at the present with different font sizes/styles etc.

2 more signings Tottenham sure have alot of money it seems!

i only made 6 i think

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:20 AM ----------

trying a new layout lemme know what you think guys

SEPTEBER UPDATE​
September Preview: This would be a crucial month for us as it decides the early table. With the Champions League draw to come lots of stuff will be happening. We would have a total of 7 games this month including a tough game against ac milan.

We started with a trip to sunderland we were expected to win heavily and i had confidence in getting a result
Sunderland 2- 0 Tottenham
View attachment 131543
This was a disappointing result for us and we really needed to bounce back quickly.

We attempted our revival with a home game against Everton, we really needed a win and this could be our chance to bounce back

Tottenham 1- 0 Everton
View attachment 131545
This was a good result fo us a it meant that we had grabbed the three points although the scoreline didnt reflect our performance.

Next was a trip to Champions League outcasts Kobenhavn we should really get a victory hear and rack up three points in our champions league campaign.
Kobenhavn 1- 1 Tottenham
View attachment 131546
This result was truely dissapointing we under performed and were lucky to leave with a point
We tried to put that shocking game behind us and get a victory against a struggling Wolves side. If we were to drop three points it would be terrible for our season and dad would certainly have a few words to say.

Tottenham 3- 0 Wolves

View attachment 131547
this was a fantastic result for us especially after the poor result mid week.

Our next game was a carling cup game against everton we had already beaten them this month and i thought we could do it again.
Everton 0- 4 Tottenham
View attachment 131544
We played superbly and had around 7 clear cut chances. The team are finally starting to click and some of the link up play was fantastic

Next was a tricky trip to bolton they had been in good form lately but the team morale was high so they were playing with confidence.
Bolton 2- 3 Everton
View attachment 131548
We managed to edge out a victory against a strong opponent, we played well enough to deserve the win.

Next was a Very difficult game against AC Milan we needed to try and stop them from winning and maybe try and grab something ourselves,
Tottenham 1- 0 AC Milan
View attachment 131549
This was a fantastic result for the club it showed that we could verse europe's finest and come out on top.

Performance of the month: Tottenham 1- 0 Ac Milan
Player of the month: Eden Hazard average rating 8.01 Goals 2 assists 5

sorry about the lack of updates guys been busy with the fm base 10 year challenge will try and update this weekend

Back