Tottenham Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 141
  • Views Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. He's only scored 30 goals in a season once, in his annus miribilis in 2007-08. Since then, he's been mostly useless, aside from one excellent patch with City.
2. His attitude is truly awful. At the moment, he's currently on strike because he's not playing, which gives you some idea.
3. His wage demands would be astronomical.

He was on strike for the terrible way he was treated. Still a **** thoguh. Hence i told, if he gets back his motivation (Like in 2007-08 season) he can do very well for any club..

1. He's only scored 30 goals in a season once, in his annus miribilis in 2007-08. Since then, he's been mostly useless, aside from one excellent patch with City.
2. His attitude is truly awful. At the moment, he's currently on strike because he's not playing, which gives you some idea.
3. His wage demands would be astronomical.

Tbh no.3 is the only one that concerns me, he is imo one of the best strikers out there currently, and his bad attitude came because Man City never played him

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Meh, Hes a 1 hit wonder...Living off the sucess of 1 good season. Forced a move to City after a terrible season and did nothing of note there and then didnt do much for Madrid on loan. Hes a moneygrabbing **** and wont improve the team more than Crouch/Defoe and even Keane(who I think Spurs should keep as he can still do a job for them)
Believe me they can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back