Tottenham Drawn against Young Boys

CJ

Reaction score
Tottenham have just been drawn away first to Swiss team Young Boys.

Just come up on SSN.

Excellent news for Spurs :D Probably the best draw we could have got...

Agree, Easiest team they could have faced, pretty much guarenteed CL football this season then.

Tottenham should scrape through now. :)

good draw bring on the group stages

Defoe believes Tottenham will get further than Arenal in this years champions league

Good draw for Tottenham but Young Boys aren't mugs, I think they'll give them a good run for their money.

Easy stuff for Spurs to overcome,European Football at White Hart Lane this year boys

I bet Arsene Wenger is gutted that his rivals have been drawn against Young Boys. I bet he wanted them all to himself.

/tastelessjoke

Spurs are in the CL. Hope we meet them in knockouts, imagine a north London derby in the Champions League

A lot of typical English arrogance in champions league threads once more, Young Boys may be underdogs and pretty unknown but they knocked out Fenerbache. I expect Spurs to progress but you never know.

Anything can happen on the day, though I'd like to think we'll progress comfortably.

I'm very pleased with the draw. I was hoping for Young Boys, with Auxerre as my second choice for travel reasons.

I think we have reason to be confident, but that doesn't mean we should be over-confident.

if tottenham are complacent as some of the comments on here they'll be coming back with their tails between their legs. Young Boys are no pushover.

Thread name sounds wrong.....

Good draw for Spurs, will have to watch out for Doubaiy, could be a danger. Luckily for Spurs, Young Boys sold Doumbia, who would have been a real threat.

if tottenham are complacent as some of the comments on here they'll be coming back with their tails between their legs. Young Boys are no pushover.

However we are the stronger team, so a bit of confidence isn't the worst thing.

So many jokes can be made from this title, I can't see Spurs slipping up here, when the opportunity toplay CL comes along, with the ease of the tie, they should have alot of self confidence in going through, but not be complacent.

Happy to see this. I like Tottenham the most in the premier league.Hope to see you against Bayern Munich in the group stages :)

However we are the stronger team, so a bit of confidence isn't the worst thing.
i agree, but theres a difference between confidence and complaceny. if you go out and go a proffesional job i can see a hefty aggreagte score, but if you go out there think you're already in the group stages, you be in for a shock.

5-2 on aggregate

write Young Boys off and your all be surprised. this is the champions league, there is NO "easy" game, i would **** myself if Spurs didnt get to the group stage.