Tottenham Hotspur AMAZING tactic... 4-1-2-3 one year unbeaten

badmantrois

Reaction score
View attachment 302044

In fifth season with spurs, undefeated in the Premier League for 31 games and unbeaten in all competition for 50. As you can see from my games details screen I have not edited a thing in this game and my number of saves is low. I am on course for an EPL/Champions League Double, it will be my third title to go nicely with 3 Champions Leagues, one Europa League, 3 FA cups, super cups and world club cups too. I have spent 100m less than generated by sales and have cleared the club debt, I have turned Tottenham into the world´s best team and my current first choice xi has an average age of 23. this is my first ever post but I am oldschool, been playing Champman since before most of you were born lol. Tactic is a high pressing 4-3-3 with a roaming central midfielder , in this case Eriksen providing the ammunition for two very offensive inside forwards and a deep lying centre forward, has taken a while to perfect but I am now deep in to April and I have just dispatched Bayern from the 2019 Champions League,1-0 the Alianz Arena, Lloris has kept 30 clean sheets in just over 40 games, I am the league´s top scorer and I have the meanest defence, we are top of the league in almost every statistic. What is most interesting is that my domination in games is 99.99% transmitted to the scoreboard, good ai managers can out tactic me but only by changing drastically the opposition instructions, this is remedied by the very disciplined nature of the roles and 3 sets of styles and team instructions, it means you can switch from contain to control to counter to all out attack with no loss of fluidity, my default this season has been set to overload at home and counter away, it has been devastating.

Last edited:
here is my status screen and achievements

Last edited:
More match training, default is defend set pieces, attack set pieces or attacking movement when playing at home. Always counter attack away from home against stronger teams, overload all other times. General training is balanced

yes, overload at home and away to weaker sides , switch to counter when 1 or 2 nil up

funny thing is, this is my first save on fm15, I have had no problems really with the ai, weird, not have i had any trouble managing the squad, I have had to sell just one dude as a result of a fight and tbh he was a ******

Im Stoke 1st match, 5-0 down aginst Chelsea at half-time

Final score 7-1

Last edited:
Any tactic can look good if you use the in game editor..it kills the actual objective of the game.