Tottenham Hotspur AMAZING tactic... 4-1-2-3 one year unbeaten

Yep, its says

is editor allowd - yes, has editor been used - NO

Database changes - 0

I agree some do, one guy is actively plugging it, "use my formation and the editor and you'll win!!!", yeah well no **** kid. :)

but this one hasnt tbfair.

Gonna give this ago, do you train your players for the specific positions? be cool if you could make an away tactic :)

View attachment 301484

who is in your team man? In the end, I went 78 games unbeaten conceding 38 goals including champions league destruction of bayern and a 6-1 thumping of Juventus with vidal, pogba and some other argentine beast in central midfield and I did this with a squad of children, if you are playing charlie adam and nzonzi up against matic and fabregas of course you are gonna get slaughtered, did you achieve fluidity with the tactic or did you just think you can plug and play? if you think this I think you need to go and play another game mate, as i said it took me a full two season to refine this, I have refined it further now and it is working brilliantly, I dont let in any goals, öool at what I did to a dortmund team that is one of the best in the game, down to ten men after 20 minutes, and later nine, injuries requiring another 18 year old to make his debut out of position at rightback and I crushed the life out of them, it was murder

yes you need to think about the closing down a lot, you must have quick intelligent players or you will just get murdered on the counter by really **** teams

Hello mate,,,great tactics!! I'm using it about 2 weeks now (i downloaded from workshop),,,and is very good,,,but i have 2 questions!! first is how you set your opponents instructions?? i usually do my own,,,and as far i good very very well,,,(in one save that i play i have Chelsea) but i played away with Und and i crashed 4-0,,,and as i said,,,i have put great performance against barca or city or in general great teams,,,i don't know what happen there,,,so if you have some suggestions i will glad to hear them. An other thing that i usually do is that in away difficult matches i turn to counter and also change my foul-backs and my inside forwards to support dutie,,,but then is difficult to explode quick counters although i have great possession (against Barcelona 61%)...and one last thing do you change some of your own players instructions? when you change your mentality from att to overload or to counter or contain?? because sometimes they passing the ball outside of the penalty area but is difficult to have the final pass because i play very narrow with this system!! One last again,,,haha,,as i write i remember things that want to ask,,,do you prefer to play a right footed player in the position of the right inside fwr or always left footed on right and right on left side?? I'm asking this because sometimes i feel i need more width!!

what do you say with your team talk to begin a match? .... positive calm etc .... for the fans ...go impress me ...enjoy etc?

its a great tactic btw... ive used this now for a couple months ingame.. i was Utrecht and in a bad way form wise hadnt won for about 7 games in a row.. needed to change something and tried this tactic..i was using the same formation just different tactics and roles changed to this and within 3 games improvement.. Im not in the process of about an 8 game unbeaten streak all wins and loads of goals scored.. climbing the table steadily too..

always passionately or assertivelely tell them to please the supporters in a big game, expect a win at home impress me away also use supporters often in other situations, not so important really, us the shouts during the game. If you are interested I have an upgrade to this in another post, I went 102 games unbeaten, still am unbeaten in back to back PL titles lol insane

Yes please pal post it..It's amazing how I was using the exact same formation and doing terrible..then a few tweaks to player roles etc and the season has turned around completely..plenty goals scored not many conceded.. hopefully it will help me to sell a few players for bigger price and bring in more quality as I only have 3.2m to spend right now and I need at least 1 top CB to come to Utrecht..