Should I sell Jonathan Woodgate?

• Yes

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Number7

Reaction score
Tottenham is one of the my favourite club from England and I decided to take control of this team.

My main goal is making Tottenham one of the best team of England and achiving some success in Europe trophies.

ps: English is not my main language so please forgive my mistakes.

Story begins...

Listened the advices and I didn't want to start the topic without having some matches.

Begining
:

As you know, Spurs have lots of young and talented players. It's an advantage for future but chairman won't wait the future, I have to start immediatly.

Transfers In
:

At the beginnig, Jonathan Woodgate, Gareth Bale, Michael Dawson are injuried and away a few months. I had to make my team stronger and started to get a good, strong defence.

View attachment 31616

Kamil cost us 4 million Euro plus Jonathan Obika

I know, big teams are going to make interest for Huddlestone, Jenas, Modric etc. So I thought that, Eyong Enoh from Ajax will be extremely good addition . Transfer costed 4 million Euro.

View attachment 31618

I'm aware of John Fleck and Nicolas Otamendi made them Spur. (Fleck will join us next year)

View attachment 31620

View attachment 31621

Otamendi cost 3,3 million euro and Fleck 3,4 million...

Transfers Out
:

Giovanni Dos Santos is not in my plans and I sold him 13 million euro to Man. City

pre-season and first matches of leauge will be soon...

Last edited:
good luck mate good signings
i will be following

Mates, I added a poll, I wanted your interest.

Question is, should I sell Jonathan Woodgate.. I'm thinking earn good money from him. And also I'm afraid of he'll be sub forever. Because my defences are: Ledley King, Kamil Zayatte, Otamendi, Michael Dawson, Sebastion Bassong

Yeah sell Woodgate, he's rubbish and will earn you cash.

Good luck mate, what is your native language? I like this story, keep it up.

Sell him.
He's good, but you have better, and he must be eating quite chunk out of your wage budget too.
And play Otamendi enough, he has the potential to be THE BEST CB in the game.

You got some class players there and good cover, but I would still look at some of your "super subs" (Kranjar, Bentley, Crouch, etc) and see if you REALLY need them. You could raise millions by selling and cut your wage budget down immensly, all that can be used to replace them with fresh and, more importantly, cheap talent.

Anyway, good luck.

You got some class players there and good cover, but I would still look at some of your "super subs" (Kranjar, Bentley, Crouch, etc) and see if you REALLY need them. You could raise millions by selling and cut your wage budget down immensly, all that can be used to replace them with fresh and, more importantly, cheap talent

I wouldn't say he needs that much to change in the first year. Tottenham are a rich club and his wage budget and finances are probably perfectly fine with the likes of Kranjar, Bentley & Crouch benchwarming, I mean to have them 3 on your bench is really impressive.

spurs have plenty of centre backs. losing woodgate wont hurt imo. you should get rid of him before his value drops ;)

Yeah sell Woodgate, he's rubbish and will earn you cash.

Good luck mate, what is your native language? I like this story, keep it up.

Thanks mate.

My native language is Turkish

Sell him.
He's good, but you have better, and he must be eating quite chunk out of your wage budget too.
And play Otamendi enough, he has the potential to be THE BEST CB in the game.

You got some class players there and good cover, but I would still look at some of your "super subs" (Kranjar, Bentley, Crouch, etc) and see if you REALLY need them. You could raise millions by selling and cut your wage budget down immensly, all that can be used to replace them with fresh and, more importantly, cheap talent.

Anyway, good luck.

Actually I wanted to sell out Crouch and Jenas but I don't want to change team's English template and I don't want to make Tottenham which has full of young,talented Brazilian and Argentinian players.

For Kranjar, I can sell him because I signed Vukcevic :) (I don't want to enter the details because I didn't post last weeks)

Try and buy a decent striker, maybe Hulk (LOL) weird name.

Or for experience buy Ronaldo (the fat one) I think playing for corinthians in Brazil, and for youth buy Macheda, John Franks (Middlesborough) Joshua King or Jozy Altildor (I think i spelt it wrong though)

But you can always just scout for talent!

i,m playing as spurs at the moment i would get rid of dawson instead of woodgate also try for sergio canales 18 years old £2m and nicolas lodireo 19 years old £6m

Stoke City - Tottenham: 0-3

It was a excellent game for us and 3-0 came with Pavlychenko, Lennon and Robbie Keane.
Aaron Lennon was chosen man of the match

Tottenham - Everton: 0-0

It was a hardly midfield battle and both of team couldn't score any goal. Joseph Yobo from Everton was chosen man of the match

Blackburn - Tottenham: 2-1 (e)

3rd round of league cup was played in Ewood Park and 90 minutes end 1-1. They answered to Peter Crouch's goal with Emerton. At the beginning of the second extra time, we couldn't escape from Emerton's freekick shot and defeated from League Cup very early.

Actually, as far as i can remember, I never could win Leauge Cup :)

Birmingham - Tottenham: 1-1

After defeating from League Cup, my team went to Birmingham with a poor morale. We scored at 36th minute with Lennon but couldn't escape from Kevin Phillips goal. Enoh from my side was chosen man of the match.

Tottenham - Burnley: 4-0

In the afternoon match, we played very well to our weak oppenent and got scores with Peter Crouch (2), Robbie Keane and Ledley King. We could got morale before Chelsea match.

After 13 days from last match, we went to Stamford Bridge. Despite of performance of my team was quite satisfied for me but we couldn't reflect this to scoresheet. Chelsea showed their experienced and they managed to defeat us with 5-2

View attachment 31917

View attachment 31918

After losing morales because of Chelsea defeat, team prepared well and hosted Man City. Our players showed their one the best performance so far and left the match with good score

Tottenham-Manchester City: 5-2

I can say one word. Robbie Keane was outstanding

View attachment 32391

I was just looking for players and I saw Simon Vukcevic. I have never worked him before and suddenly I made an offer and give my all money (6,5 million euro). Sporting suprisely accepted this offer. He will join us in January.

View attachment 32392

Tottenham - Wolves: 2 -1

Let's turn to the matches. We gave a more struggle than we think but our team knew the defeat Wolves

Palacios and Keane was scorers.

Wigan - Tottenham: 1-2

We continued to our winning streak at Wigan displacement. Keane and Crouch was the scorers.

Tottenham - Hull City: 1-0

Robbie Keane continues the show.

Portsmouth - Tottenham: 0-3

We gave more struggle to weaker team, I think. Maybe the easiest win of the leauge came in this match.

View attachment 32393

Tottenham - Liverpool: 2-0

We closed our gates to media and prepared to this matches very well. Our tactic discipline helped to our winning.

View attachment 32395

View attachment 32396

Aston Villa - Tottenham: 4-2

Because of fixture (3 days later there is Man.Utd match) we went to Villa Park with some sub players. I gave jersey to Otamandi, Krancar, Jenas, Hutton and some players. We couldn't block the Aston Villa attacks and we defeated.

View attachment 32398

Tottenham - Manchester Utd: 3-0

I can say that its a return of Jermaine Defoe. He was silent for a long time and he bombed the Man.Utd.
Team signed one of the best performances and made our supporters happy.

View attachment 32399

View attachment 32400

Last edited:
Why do all your opponents have the Hull badge?
Anyway good signings and good luck

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

And when you played Arsenal they have the aberdden badge and chelsea have everton, im confused :s

:S That's weird mate, I checked again and took same screenshots, all badges are normal. I'll renew the screenshots asap

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Tottenham - Blackburn: 1-1

It was a very boring match and it ended draw. Ledley King scored in 16th min, Steven Reid answered it at 47.

Fulham - Tottenham: 0-1

Under the rain we managed to defeat the Fulham and save our 3rd place in the leauge. Defoe was the scorer.

Seems like you had an excellent year. Keep up the good work. :)

Poll is over but I couldn't find any button to close the poll. Please help :(

Yes: 16
No: 4

I sold him to Arsenal. 6 million euro cash

Thanks for your voting.