Tottenham Hotspur - Shining sun of England

Should I sell Jonathan Woodgate?

• Yes

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Somebodies pushed the button or what, after succesful first half of season, everything turn apart. We're still showing good performance in some matches but form of team is decreasing clearly.

And also we had painful transfer period because of interest of big teams for my players.

Tottenham - Arsenal: 2-1

As I told you before, we're really good at big matches according to smaller ones. We showed our power again and defeat the Gunners with 2-1. Aaron Lennon was the man of the moment and scored 2 goals. Fans celebrated this win with parties.

View attachment 32853

Bolton - Tottenham: 0-0

2 days later, we were hosted by Bolton. Team was tired and this thing reflected to the score.

Blackpool - Tottenham: 0-1

First match of the 2010. Team's performance is dropping and we only had 1 goal for our easy oppenent. Jenas was the scorer.

Tottenham - Sunderland: 1-1

As a non-defeatable performance in our home, this result came very sad for us. They answered Lennon's goal with Bent and took 1 point from us.

West Ham - Tottenham: 2-1

West Ham showed better play from us and manage to win. Jimenez and Diamanti was the scorer for them, Defoe for us.

Blackburn - Tottenham: 3-1

FA Cup 3rd round. Blackburn again...We defeat big teams and get used to it but we never struggle with Blackburn. This is 3rd match with them and we lose again. Defeating from FA Cup make both fans and board disappoint.

Tottenham - Stoke: 2-0

We had to get morale and Stoke City is easy to win. Keane and Defoe were the scorers.

Tottenham - Birmingham: 3-0

Leader of the goal stats is Robbie Keane and he scored 3 goals in this match. Team is starting better performance

Everton - Tottenham: 3-2

We lost in one away match again. We showed good performance but lost unluckly.

View attachment 32854

At the transfer period, some big teams attack our players to add them to their squad. Gareth Bale, Aaron Lennon, Modric are one of them.

Transfer Out:

Aaron Lennon ==> Real Madrid 30 million euro

Aaron wanted to move a bigger team. I wanted to stay him in my squad, he did excellent job and also he has a lot of years to serve this team but both of him request and board's decision I had to sell him to Real Madrid.

Vedran Corluka ==> Aston Villa 14.75 million euro.

Modric became very upset for this transfer but offer was very good.

Jonathan Woodgate ==> Arsenal 6 million euro

Looking to your suggestions in poll and some posts, Woodgate was out of my mind and I sold him first request.

Transfer In:

Luc Castaignos

View attachment 33228

Young starlet joined to us and I hope he'll serve us long years. Transfer costed 1,7 million euro, from Feyenoord.

Andre-Pierre Gignac

View attachment 33231

Crouch and Pavly are very silent and I'm starting to bad thinks about them. So I need a good striker. French star Gignac cost us 11 million euro.

Burnley - Tottenham: 1-3

Our brand new forward Gignac scored 2 goals and our team knew to get a win.

Tottenham - Chelsea: 0-1

Leader of the leauge has came to White Hart Lane and defeat us with Lampard lately goal. Team showed good performance but lost unluckly.

View attachment 33615

Manchester City - Tottenham: 1-3

After losing last match we prepared well for our rich oppenent, we took 3 points easily with Defoe and Modric (2) goals.

View attachment 33616

Wolves - Tottenham: 1-1

We get 1 point in last minute! The game was more though than we think.

Tottenham - Wigan: 2-0

Otamendi scored his first goal for Spurs and chosen the man of the match. Defoe was the other scorer.

Hull - Tottenham: 4-2

Heaviest losing came in this match. Our player showed terrible performance and defeating came quickly.

Tottenham - Portsmouth: 2-1

Fans at the White Hart Lane delighted with this win. Enoh and Bentley scored the goals.

Liverpool - Tottenham: 1-2

It was very important match and we showed our quality to Liverpool.

View attachment 33618

Tottenham - Aston Villa: 2-1

2-1 series continue and we win this though match with Jenas and Defoe goals.

Blackburn - Tottenham: 3-2

Blackburn is making us having black dreams. This is 4th match with them and we lost again. Kalinic's last minute goal ruined us.

Tottenham - Fulham: 3-1

We had to win and reach 3 points with King, Modric and Defoe.

Man. Utd - Tottenham: 2-2

At the last match of the leauge, we were hosted by Man.Utd and showed very good performance. Berbatov's last minute goal saved their head.

View attachment 33619

Dont let Vukcevic stats fool you he looks awesome but is actually pretty pants.

poll closed by request. good move in selling woodgate ^^)

Season 2010 / 2011

Pre-Season and Transfer Period:

We couldn't make a great camping period I think. Wind of transfer were effecting our players bad and we couldn't concentrate to friendly matches.

We made 4 friendly matches:

View attachment 33668

Players Out:
Palacious and Ekotto transfers made us sad but offer was too good to refuse

Dorian Dervite ==> Toulouse FC ( 1,7 mil. €)

Peter Crouch ==> Oly. Lyon (1,1 mil € loan fee + buy option)

Roman Pavlychenko ==> Zaragoza (600k € loan fee + buy option)

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ==> Wolves (9 mil. €)

Wilson Palacios ==> At. Madrid (15 mil. €)

Carlo Cudicini ==> Roma (500k €)

Player In:

Darijo Srna:

We need a strong right back and Srna became first adress for us. Transfer costed us 20 million €

View attachment 33669
Vaclav Kadlec:

After Crouch and Pavly went to other teams, we need a young talented striker. Kadlec bought for 4 million €

View attachment 33670

Last edited:
I didn't post first matches of the league but I can say that performance is very low.

I need some players and some tactic advice. For example I may change the tactics 4-1-2-3-1.

Can anyone play with Spurs with this one?

I didn't post first matches of the league but I can say that performance is very low.

I need some players and some tactic advice. For example I may change the tactics 4-1-2-3-1.

Can anyone play with Spurs with this one?

I think you would be in trouble for either playing too many players or not having a goalkeeper (6)

Mates, I was feeling bad for a long time, so I didn't post my story.

Let's go on

2010 \ 2011

First match of the league:

Tottenham - Wolves: 3-0

Good football, nice score.

Newcastle - Tottenham: 2-1

After Wolves win, we showed very bad performance against Newcastle. They deserved their win. Our goal came from Jenas.

Tottenham - Blackburn: 0-1

I was tellin' you about our luck against Blackburn. This is the 5th match and we lost again.

Manchester United - Tottenham: 1-1

Undefeat series in Man Utd matches continue. We grabbed 1 points in this though match

View attachment 34627

Tottenham - Liverpool: 3-2

I can say this honestly, Defoe is the magic guy in though matches. He showed excellent performance and scored 3 goals.

View attachment 34628

By the way, we changed our tactics to 4-5-1 diamond.