Tottenham Hotspur - The end of mediocrity

Using JP Woody's 4-2-3-1 at the moment, its working out pretty well so far. I've tried to sell Crouch and Huddlestone, but there were no offers for either, so at the moment I start either Pavlyuchenko or Keane. I play RVN against weaker teams, to get his confidence and overall fitness up, and I usually bring Defoe on to rest one of the strikers or if the forwards are having a weston.

The tactic isn't particularly ripe for Spurs, but we have a class AMC in Modric and box-to-box MFs in Palacios and Jenas/Huddlestone, so I thought I'd try it.

My other tactic is to go 4-2-2-2, playing one holding MC and one box-to-box MC. Lennon and Dos Santos are particularly good for this formation, and it means I can play Keane and Defoe, or Crouch and Defoe at the same time.

good read mate, prove that arsenal are the 2nd rate team in north london

Cheers man. Any idea on what I should do about the Spurs/Steaua conflict (look at my post above my last league update)?

Alas, the network game really isn't moving on as I'd hoped. I'd much prefer to update regularly with Steaua Bucharest then only play once every three or four days and update with only a couple of games.

Hence, thats what I'm going to do. Is there any way a moderator could close this thread, then I can start a new one tomorrow with Bucharest?

Cheers for you guys who took the time to comment on this very short-lived story, it'd be great if you followed the Steaua story too :)