Tottenham Hotspur to sign Brazilian Star

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 4K
Tottenham is the death bed of young talent these days, look at Boateng, Bale, Gunter, Dos Santos

Tottenham is the death bed of young talent these days, look at Boateng, Bale, Gunter, Dos Santos

got to agree, even players like Tom Huddlestone were established 1st team players for there club before they went to spurs, cant think of one player they have in there team that they have nutured themselves. Even lennon had already played prem football for leeds.

Boateng is a good player but Spurs didn't make him a better player

where do tottenham get all of this money from, every transfer window they seem to buy without really selling

i think tottenham just can't develop many young player into became a better player ...
just look at lennon, bale, dos santos, and many more ... :(

they seem to buy a young player without really looking at him properly
look at Hutton-£8million, dos Santos- £4million (if he was that good why did barca let him go???)

tottenham must have a shocking balance, they buy and buy and buy without selling.....
i totally agree by the way, tottenham destroy youngsters

I wouldn't say Tottenham can't bring up youngsters, Lennon has improved by miles since he left Leeds, Sol Campbell started at Tottenham, and I'm probably missing out some more aswell.

I wouldn't say Tottenham can't bring up youngsters, Lennon has improved by miles since he left Leeds, Sol Campbell started at Tottenham, and I'm probably missing out some more aswell.
thats because they gave Lennon a decent run in the first team. Also they have changed managers so many times who was it that bought in the youngsters?they may have been potential stars in Ramos or Jol's eyes but not Harrys

but i personally think, that lennon should be far better than he is now ... ;)

i think tottenham just can't develop many young player into became a better player ...
just look at lennon, bale, dos santos, and many more ... :(

This... coming from a Chelsea supporter?

Yeah, you guys are all about developing the talent these days.

tottenham must have a shocking balance, they buy and buy and buy without selling.....

Actually, we are one of the few teams that made a profit over the past few seasons, with 2007 being a huge boost to our piggy bank.

Feel free to go research this if you doubt it.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

but i personally think, that lennon should be far better than he is now ... ;)

He's one of the best right-wingers in the EPL.

What are you on about. Shocking balance!!!. Very few clubs have the profit making that Spurs have. Joe Lewis who part owns Enic is about the fourth richest man in the Premier League.

they are a great team and have a great squad, but i hope im wrong i think its the end of his career or at least some of his potential wont be achieved if he goes to spurs, he should go to arsenal

So Many players have gone to Spurs, and have failed miserably. Look at Gio dos Santos, one of the worlds top young talents, he may have destoyed his career since joining the club.
To be fair, there are not many better than Redknapp at bringing youth along. He discovered Glen Johnson, Frank Lampard, Rio Ferdinand, Joe Cole, four of England's top players.

Chelsea don't develop new stars, they sign them by giving them new houses, BA DUM TISH :D

don't mention 'bout chelsea. 'coz i know chelsea never develop their own player (except JT). but i think spurs can't develop thei youngster either. 'coz i personally still thinking that lennon could be farrrr betterrrr than he is now.
:P

Back