Tottenham Hotspur to sign Brazilian Star

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 4K
Gio Dos Santos?? One of the hottest prospects?? Yeah, right, then why would Barca let him go?? They obviously knew he was downhill from there and decided to cash in on him.

I'd just like to say that when Spurs signed Boateng he was one of the biggest talents and hottest prospects in Germany, he was left out in the cold at Spurs, and they really didn't give him a chance. I mean look at Gareth Bale, a once talented left back who nows look awkward and unaccomplished in many ways.

Also Jermaine Jenas is an awful player.

who is this brazilian they are meant to be buying the link wont come up for me

So what, do you accuse Tottenham for destroying youngsters? This is just an oppinion, a false oppinion. We developed great players in our academy, so, if you looking at Hutton, dos Santos, Bale and all the yougsters we had, why they wasn't good enough to impress? When they got on the field, they just played unimpressive, doing mistakes. Dos Santos is actually injured, but I think Redknapp will start to use him, he's a good player.
Lennon is the best Right Winger in my oppinion in EPL.

I don't think your academy has produced many good players at all in recent years, in fact there is not one single player that has been PRODUCED through your academy that is in your first team squad besides Ledley King, so that speaks for itself. And an opinion can't be false, it is an opinion.

Last edited:
Giovanni Dos Santos was a great prospect, but he was never going to get into Barcelona's team. He would've gone downhill no matter where he went because apart from a top four club, nobody is on Barcelona's level. So anything is a step down. If he had gone to United, or Arsenal then he wouldn't of started and would be in the same position as he is in now.

I think Jenas is a quality player, a real all rounder.

I think it's a pointless signing, seeing as though you already have 4 quality centre midfielders in Jenas, Huddlestone, Modric and Palacios. He'll barely play. To sign someone for £7M for him not to play is fairly strange. So unless he's planning to sell one of the 4 above (probably Huddlestone) then it will be a strange signing.

My god Jenas a quality player? Have you watched him play? He's absolutely dreadful. Palacios and Huddlestone are very good players but Jenas? You're having a laugh mate.

The last player Spurs actually produced was Ledley King. We have got Danny Rose as a potential to come through. All the others we have bought in and they failed to settle.

He's a better centre mid than all of Fulhams. He would walk into your first team.

I wouldn't take him. He has a poor work ethic and looks lost most of the time on the pitch. I don't think Hodgson would ever put in a bid for him because we don't need him and we add no new dimension to our squad.

Tell me mate what would Jenas bring to our team that we don't have already?

A creative flair, a proper box to box midfielder.
He's a great athlete and he can score a fair few goals.

I cant stand Jenas. This year he has been a pile of doggy doo. He is not all that as Redknapp is preferring the partnership of Huddlestone and Palacios and seems to be a good thing.

Box to box midfielder? Like we need another one of those, and he's hardly a creative player, he's quite poor off the ball aswell and we need players with a good work ethic.

Before saying **** like he would walk into our first team, maybe actually watch him in a few games? The most impressive thing I've seen him do is hit the crossbar in the crossbar challenge.

Last edited:
Its an opinion mate, so don't go getting on your high horse. An opinion can't be false, as someone said in a previous post, so leave it at that yeah. You don't like him, I think he's a quality player. Nothing more needs to be said. Stop trying to start arguments.

I'm not trying to start an argument, I never said your opinion was wrong, I merely stated I didn't agree with your opinion. I don't think he adds any dimension to the Fulham squad, and you said he would walk in our team so I just wanted to see if you could back up your claims with a reasonable answer, and you couldn't so.

And I was the one who said an opinion can't be false :)

Back