Tottenham Hotspur to sign Brazilian Star

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 4K
Ok, well in my opinion he would walk into your midfield. I don't think you have a better centre midfield than Jenas but if you disagree thats your opinion and I respect that. But yeah, anyway, Sandro would be a waste of money unless they sold one of the 4 centre mids they already have.

Fair enough mate. And I agree, I think Spurs need another CB because lets face it: Ledley King doesn't even train due to injury and like Harry Redknapp said himself, you NEED to train. Woodgate is another who is alaways crocked.

They probably have the most depth in the Premier League in Centre Back. 4 quality centre halfs. But I agree, maybe offload one of the crocks and bring in a youngster with quality. Someone like Fazio maybe.

Dawson is good but the depth dissapears because of King and Woodgate's constant injury problems. There's been a few times where Huddlestone has had to play CB.

Thats true. But they have got probably 4 of the best centre back in the league, apart from the top 4 teams.

Yeah on their day Woodgate and King are top class. Bassong I think will also develop in a very good CB, Dawson is good cover too.

Back