Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United [16:10 - 16/01/11]

If thats why then i see why he doesn't but he must be minted if he can afford 38 1K fines a season !

yeah and the club backs his stance.

Urgh just checked zonalmarking, rooney had 50% passing accuracy, that is dire

Check Crouch's on the Guardian Chalkboards then. Shocking. :S

Modric had over 83% passing accuracy today, with the majority of the unsuccessful passes being ones into the box. Guess he can thank Vidic/Ferdinand that it wasn't 90%+.

Very good game. Was impressed with Spurs ever since Harry took over. He is making this team to play very attacking game and really hats off to them.

Vidic was monster thats why i always rate him as the best CB in the world bar none. He was Rock at the back and his aerial ability and tackling was amazing.

Was again impressed with Rafael, unluck to get sent off. But his attacking run, beating man with ease was joy to watch. He will become top player and has the potential to become Best RB in the world. Such an amazing player. Loved it when he said something to ref after being sent off and ended with **** off.

As soon as I saw Mike Dean as ref I knew he gonna **** up, He looks like the kid that got bullied at school and now is on a power trip.

As for Fergie not talking to the BBC, it is in the rules that he must talk to the TV stations, and each time he refuses he/man u get fined. Makes him look childish.

yeah and the club backs his stance.

Urgh just checked zonalmarking, rooney had 50% passing accuracy, that is dire
Lmao that's awful. I'm loving Rooney's goal scoring form at the minute :D